Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

$100 over retail + shipping is not my definition of a "good price" but if you the buyer are happy then go for it.

$320 + shipping

giphy.gif

Much cheaper on KC if you wanted to preorder. $290 shipped

Last edited:
I ain't whining about the E just to whine and complain, its the fact that Jordan screws up on such a major detail, and it just looks sloppy and unprofessional in my opinion, and it feels like craftsmanship like that should not warrant such a high price tag. BUT it is a minute detail that should not detract from the rest of the shoe, because it is a beautiful shoe.

It's $20 more than I paid for the cement 4's

Not running around and waiting on line is the reason I did it

Btw there is no shipping when ordering off instyleshoes

Last edited:
Wasn't directed at you bro, relax.

Directed to the people who wanna spend extra, unnecessary bread for a preorder.

Sizes 8 8..5 And 10 are in stock

That's the reason I gave in

Been calling local shops no one has it in yet so I said what the hell

Don't forget the box price is $220.00 most of us will pay with tax pay about $242.00
So is price is $80.00 more
If you guys want to wait it out and try online or at a store go ahead
Not me in this heat

I'm sure there will be plenty of pairs to go around

Last edited:
It's kinda petty to shame and blast those who spend THEIR money that they EARNED, so in my opinion, people can buy what they please without having to answer to the deposition of NT, its pretty sad to see people defending what they bought with their money, so maybe don't get so into others' business with their money.

I ain't whining about the E just to whine and complain, its the fact that Jordan screws up on such a major detail, and it just looks sloppy and unprofessional in my opinion, and it feels like craftsmanship like that should not warrant such a high price tag. BUT it is a minute detail that should not detract from the rest of the shoe, because it is a beautiful shoe.
Slim... when you got them on your feet aint nobody gonna notice how the "E" looks on the back of your shoe unless they are pressed... cop the shoe and be happy... or don't... that simple... imo

It's kinda petty to shame and blast those who spend THEIR money that they EARNED, so in my opinion, people can buy what they please without having to answer to the deposition of NT, its pretty sad to see people defending what they bought with their money, so maybe don't get so into others' business with their money.

You throwin on a cape for someone who didn't need to be saved.

160 been here for a minute, and I don't think he took the responses to heart.

He overpaid, but he's happy, and that's really all that matters at the end.

Chill out, Clark.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom