Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I've come to the realizations y'allforget these are just shoes. Those thing you wear to touch the filthy floor :lol:

To normal people that wear chucks/vans every day, yeah shoes are just shoes.

To people that browse a shoe forum every day, pay $200 per pair, and enter raffles, shoes are probably not just shoes.

Point missed. Next time quote my whole statement. I don't knw how you got this out what I said.

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince Yes paint density, I knew I missed one.

Last edited:
I've come to the realizations y'allforget these are just shoes. Those thing you wear to touch the filthy floor :lol:

To people that browse a shoe forum every day, pay $200 per pair, and enter raffles, shoes are probably not just shoes.

Point missed. Next time quote my whole statement. I don't knw how you got this out what I said.

I don't know much about paint density but midsole foam density is very important

Which do you guys prefer, shoes more prone to crumbling after years or paint chipping in a small amount of wears

I don't know much about paint density but midsole foam density is very important

Which do you guys prefer, shoes more prone to crumbling after years or paint chipping in a small amount of wears

not talking about polyurethane midsoles. Talking speckle density on this years Wht/Cemet Jordan 4s.

airthompson airthompson I was just being difficult.

At the end of the day most people here are going to at least try cop. Overall these appear to be a good retro so all were doing nitpicking

airthompson airthompson I was just being difficult.

At the end of the day most people here are going to at least try cop. Overall these appear to be a good retro so all were doing nitpicking

Thats my point. Nitpicking...

Not the translucent being blue...

Not the material change in the tongue...

View media item 2099957
We talking bout an E

The blue sole will fade.

The material change may or may not be that drastic in hand.

That E will always be low.

The blue will not fade competely
Its not a material change. Its durabuck like the '90s, '00s, & '07s. The 2011 pair was the only one with a change.
Dey said the E was low... Where dey at doe?

I could be wrong but I think he's referring to the material change on the tounge that you mentioned.

Last edited:
Man people tripping off nothing. Your either going to buy them or not. But don't whine while doing so.
Im juiced for these.

Yup. Don't ever articulate a valid criticism because 90% of NT thinks it's "whining." Including some of the moderators, apparently.

Just buy like a good little sheep. Obey. Might as well be They Live around here.
This is different than a Roddy Piper and Keith David movie my friend. We showed you that not all of the shoes will have that problem. 

We showed you that not all of the shoes will have that problem. 

And I've been telling you that you don't know that for sure, but apparently you're not listening to a word I'm saying.

The only pics and YouTube videos I've seen that are supposedly "confirmed" legit retail or back room pairs have the E problem. I've seen other pics without the E problem, but that DO have a weird looking swoosh, which could very well be an indication they are not legit. Now we have official pics coming out where the swoosh is normal but the E is still a problem.

FACT - we know at least some made it to retail with the smaller E. For all you know there could be thousands upon thousands of pairs out there with the E issue. Believe that I HOPE I'm wrong about that.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such a STUPID mistake that should have been caught. That's why I'm so adamant about it being horrendous. Stevie freaking Wonder could have done Braille touching on an AJ V heel and caught that mistake, and he's only been blind for life, so why couldn't JB's all knowing quality control have caught it?

To me it's inexcusable. That's my opinion. I thought opinions were supposed to be allowed on NikeTalk. Obviously quite a few in here don't agree with me. But oh freaking well. Stating an opinion breaks no rules (that I know of). Opinion stated. Get over it.

You guys can buy a dozen pairs each on release day with a small E and be happy about it. I don't care. If I personally don't like what I see, I won't buy it. Simple as that. More for you all. Have fun.

Last edited:
Just shut up and buy right?

Yup. Don't ever articulate a valid criticism because 90% of NT thinks it's "whining." Including some of the moderators, apparently.

Just buy like a good little sheep. Obey. Might as well be They Live around here.

Nobody said y'all can't complain, forums are made for things like this. But then don't complain when the other side calls says you're whining. You been on here you know the drill.

see you release day

Back
Top Bottom