Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Bruh, sick that I don't have any promos left. I did have a small AMEX NDC reward tho.
smokin.gif

Got $50 off those Uptempos too. [emoji]128064[/emoji]
i think i gotta 10% you can have.. let me find it and make sure it still works 

Last edited:
Is there any benefit to logging into SNKRS on two different devices at the same time with the same account?  ex. 2 Android devices, or one Android and the nike snkrs.com website?  Or would that create a conflict when diff devices are searching to add the same item to the same account that only allows one pair per customer?

Is there any benefit to logging into SNKRS on two different devices at the same time with the same account?  ex. 2 Android devices, or one Android and the nike snkrs.com website?  Or would that create a conflict when diff devices are searching to add the same item to the same account that only allows one pair per customer?
No you take a chance with Nike canceling if you score. Just make two different accounts

I Got 1 call yesterday from Ftl. This is my favorite Jordan, I'm pretty excited about this release. Dope shoe in person, they did a great job on these. 220 [emoji]128534[/emoji] But I gotta pay if I wanna play. Good luck gang

I only want one pair; just wondering if it helps to have two bots looking for my pair.  If I create a second account, what parameters need to be different to avoid alarms?  Credit card?  Address?  Name?  Maybe I should just keep it simple and try my luck on snkrs and the foot sites while snkrs is searching with hopefully no air balls like the WC4s, which lasted for a good 30 minutes before carting.

Last edited:

I only want one pair; just wondering if it helps to have two bots looking for my pair.  If I create a second account, what parameters need to be different to avoid alarms?  Credit card?  Address?  Name?  Maybe I should just keep it simple and try my luck on snkrs and the foot sites while snkrs is searching with hopefully no air balls like the WC4s, which lasted for a good 30 minutes before carting.
two different shipping addresses for sure. I have two different payment processes. CC and PP

I like the golds too, regardless of the Olympic gimmick or not. It's a clean design. It's a great spring/summer design. The bronzes are kind of "meh." But they've somewhat grown on me.
Yea they are both dope. I like the shade of blue. But that's in pics. Will wait for a close up for them bronze joints. I'm sposed to be retired [emoji]128514[/emoji]

two different shipping addresses for sure. I have two different payment processes. CC and PP
When you use paypal on snkrs, does it add additional paypal related flows to the checkout process (ex. logging into paypal)?

Also, if you add a gift card that is a lower amount than the total owing, does it simply show you the remaining balance and let you charge it to the default payment option in your profile?

Has anyone used the new fingerprint checkout process?  Does that eliminate password or credit card CVV entry being required?

Lastly, is the checkout process faster if you pay with a gift card that covers the total amount (compared to a credit card)?

Sorry for all the questions; thank you!

Last edited:
I just got the call from my local FTL for my size 12. I then ask real politely if they did the raffles for GS and the guy says said not yet. I said "oh ok np man thanks though."

I'm ready to hang up and he says "hold up hold up. What size did you put in for?" I say 5.5. He says "ight man I'll put you down". [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Be nice to your spots ppl!

I thought military disco didn't apply to J's on release day. From what I remember, they have to sit for 7 days before we can use the discount and these aren't sitting that long. Hopefully I'm wrong. $190 would be nice!

That's Champs. Depending on your store or dm....they suppose..... to allow 2 or 3 sku's on each Jordan every release day.

Waiting for these raffle phone calls feels like I'm a mid to late round NFL prospect waiting to get that phone call from the GM/coach letting me know I'm finally selected. Lmao

Back
Top Bottom