Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

So they went with jumpman on the heel for these? :smh:

Yes.

Jumpman on the heel and white rubber sole on toddler and preschool. Plus no air soles.

NA on the heel and translucent sole on grade school with "JORDAN" on the bottom.

NA on the heel and translucent sole on mens with "NIKE" on the bottom.

Was it from doing that, or because there is good store allocation?
nerd.gif
I'm going to go ahead and just say the first one
The life and times of AirSakuragi

Ugh, still no calls.

i put in raffles at:

Finishline (2)

Footlocker (2)

Shoe Palace (2)

Champs (2)

Foot Action (1)

Sheikh online (6)

There are a couple FCFS boutique spots near me, but not sure I want to do that. Maybe if I strike out on the raffle, and on SNKRs.

^^^^ you still got tomorrow and SNKRS should be an easy copp.

Last edited:
Hmm. Do I stay home and wait for more calls? Or do I go see an early showing of Lights Out? Decisions decisions.

I live in a smaller metropolitan area that doesn't have many shoe stores.I was able to put in 1 raffle and luckily I received the call.

Glad for you man. It's tough outside of a large market. Sometimes it ain't even easy where I live just because of the amount of interest.

Nike+ app reserved pair...just can't make myself buy at 220+retail [emoji]128555[/emoji]
This right here. They finally did a retro some serious justice but that price is just too much. I just can't fork that over.

Ugh, still no calls.

i put in raffles at:

Finishline (2)
Footlocker (2)
Shoe Palace (2)
Champs (2)
Foot Action (1)
Sheikh online (6)

There are a couple FCFS boutique spots near me, but not sure I want to do that. Maybe if I strike out on the raffle, and on SNKRs.

Stay positive man. You'll get a pair. We have a community here and something will pop up either offline or online.

I'm with all of you on the raffle situation. It's all about the females. You treat them right, give them a compliment or flirt if you want. They hook it up. I was only able to get one ticket from FTL late as hell. They were about to close the raffle down. I just knew that she would put a star or mark my info somehow.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever won a raffle when a man was taking my info.

So I put in 21 raffles. I am a size 9. But in my recent jordans like camrine 6s, infrared 6s, grape 5s, they fit a tad looser than I like so I got like 10 8.5 raffles and 11 9 raffles. I got 5 calls for 8.5 here in NJ and I am still waiting for a size 9. I just do not know how these are going to fit. 

Does anyone know how they fit in comparison to the grape 5s that came out in 2013? 5s have been so wierd in sizing to me. The grey tongue 2013 fire reds fit even bigger than 2013 black tongue fire reds and grape 2013 5s. It's wierd and I do not know how these will fit. I hope I can go one 8.5 and one 9. But if anyone needs a size 8.5 lmk as I have four extra winning raffles. 2 at woodbrige, 1 in menlo, 1 in livingston. 

Nike+ app reserved pair...just can't make myself buy at 220+retail [emoji]128555[/emoji]

If you like the Vs and pass, there's a strong chance you'll regret it down the road. This is as must cop as it gets! OG color way 3-6s with NA are all [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Being a black shoe it's also going to age better and still look good if or when they become beaters.

Ignoring the Shiekh raffles (that'll be tomorrow), entered 12+ raffle tickets all over Houston...............0 calls as of 7:40 PM CST  
mean.gif

Ignoring the Shiekh raffles (that'll be tomorrow), entered 12+ raffle tickets all over Houston...............0 calls as of 7:40 PM CST   :smh:

Damn. Either the thirst is real or those were some corrupt *** employees! Still got tomorrow. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom