Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

this homie flexed with an nba trophy and wwe championship belt lmao

LOL im from Cleveland, so we still high off this chip, haven't even been into kicks as much last few months, but these were a must.

Looks like these are sitting, im actually surprised by that, might be the price point, not sure.

this homie flexed with an nba trophy and wwe championship belt lmao

LOL im from Cleveland, so we still high off this chip, haven't even been into kicks as much last few months, but these were a must.

Looks like these are sitting, im actually surprised by that, might be the price point, not sure.
would have been better if you had stone colds custom skull and snake skin belt

This is what happens when you release a shoe that has released twice in the past 10 years and you charge $70 more than the previous release.

My wishlist for NA treatment over the next few years:

1) Black Cement IV
2) Black/Infrared VI
3) White/Fire Red/Black Tongue V
4) White/Fire Red IV
5) Black Cement III
Repped. I can agree with this list. My time purchasing JB is limited. Mostly because of these prices. I picked up these Metallic V's. Hate to sound washed but I think just air maxes will get me through the 2nd half of my life just fine.

Are you sure you earned an additional 7% cashback? Those sites generally have a restriction on the purchase of Jordan retros.

"Please note: Air Jordan Retro Launch products are non commissionable."
Just checked my topcashback account & there is £11.76 pending from Nike. There's an 8 week wait until it's confirmed so they might realise they've made a mistake but I won't say anything if you don't.

They're back up on eastbay for those who missed out!
So I wonder if:

- They made more than the WC4.

- People like the WC4 better.

- Eastbay had a lot of cancellations and put them back up, or saved inventory intentionally.

I'm thinking they may have produced even more of these than the WC4, as that price didn't slow down sales more than a day.  Regardless, I don't care; I'm happy to have these after 26 years, and don't care if everyone has them.  Thanks Nike!  Now please do the same for the BC4s, FR4s, Military 4s, and BC3s!

I found this on Nike.com. Guess this clears up once and for all what the 2016s are made of.
Thanks!  So which part is Durabuck; the collar?  Maybe it'll be more obvious when I have them in hand.  So were the Oreo 5s nubuck & the Bordeaux 7s Durabuck?  I read that early guy's post about the history of Durabuck; awesome research, and makes a lot of sense!  I personally don't care either way, though historically Durabuck (at least the OG version) tended to crack with age, which I would say is undesirable.  Anyway...liking the recent quality overall.

I hope that everyone that ordered from Nike gets a legit pair. Lately they've been sending me nothing but defective pairs that I keep sending back. Gum bottom 11's and 12 Breds.

Thanks!  So which part is Durabuck; the collar?  Maybe it'll be more obvious when I have them in hand.  So were the Oreo 5s nubuck & the Bordeaux 7s Durabuck?  I read that early guy's post about the history of Durabuck; awesome research, and makes a lot of sense!  I personally don't care either way, though historically Durabuck (at least the OG version) tended to crack with age, which I would say is undesirable.  Anyway...liking the recent quality overall.

I'd say the entire upper, excluding the mesh and tongue, is 100% Durabuck. All the panels feel the exact same. I never had a problem with Durabuck cracking, and I wore the OGs, 2000s, and multiple 2007s for YEARS each, still never had any cracking to the Durabuck. Whichever makeup Nike uses, they've all been EXTREMELY durable, and what's on the 2016s feels and seems like the best version yet. I'd have to compare my pairs to be sure, but I believe the Oreo Vs were nubuck and I'm pretty certain the Bordeauxs were Durabuck.

Because I just brought a whip and the increase price point, I'm down to just buy OG colorways myself. If they keep this NA treatment on the OGs I'm down

Saw em in person today. All the shoe stores in my mall has FSR which is great to see.

Passed

I just didnt have that feeling that I HAD to have them.

I guess after buying them two times already theres really not desire for them anymore

I couldnt give a **** about a Nike Air on the back

Back
Top Bottom