Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Kanye's a fad. Nike is built to last.

I dont own any Yeezys or adidas for that matter. But the thing I respect about Kanye is that he pays attention to detail and wants his shoes built a certain way with quality materials. Will that continue as the brand becomes bigger, that remains to be seen. But if you look at the shapes of his shoes going back to Nike, the toe boxes were slanted inward like shoes are supposed , and were never bulky and this was a time when most all Nike and JBs shoes were going the route of banana shaped with bulky toe boxes. Those two things, especially the emphasis on shape, are something the people at JB should be more strict about. I think Kanye considers shape and sleekness an integral part of his models.

wut lol

I dont own any Yeezys or adidas for that matter. But the thing I respect about Kanye is that he pays attention to detail and wants his shoes built a certain way with quality materials. Will that continue as the brand becomes bigger, that remains to be seen. But if you look at the shapes of his shoes going back to Nike, the toe boxes were slanted inward like shoes are supposed , and were never bulky and this was a time when most all Nike and JBs shoes were going the route of banana shaped with bulky toe boxes. Those two things, especially the emphasis on shape, are something the people at JB should be more strict about. I think Kanye considers shape and sleekness an integral part of his models.
kanye pays attention to detail? you're talking about all the gildan shirts and hoodys right? Or broken zippers on the OG 750s? Or paint chipping on the 350s? just stop.

Kanye haters are always hilarious. Baggy jeans will NEVER go back in style and I'm glad!
Kanyes style has always been on point, especially the minimalist style that's currently big now. Bulky shoes have never not been in style. Jordan's have been in style since forever, they just aren't having huge camp outs or crazy resell

Last edited:

wut lol

Sorry that an explanation about shoes is too difficult for you to understand.

kanye pays attention to detail? you're talking about all the gildan shirts and hoodys right? Or broken zippers on the OG 750s? Or paint chipping on the 350s? just stop.

I'm talking about shoes, and their shapes. Something we as Jordan fans have been complaining about for years. All shoes have there flaws, and manufacturing defects, I'm not denying that.

Last edited:
Kanye Slander in this thread, yet you all will be back trying to buy Yeezy when they drop again.

either to Resell or Trade for your Precious Jordan!

laugh.gif

This release was a success.

the only winners for this release was the people with the swoooooossshhhhh account.

the people that are waiting for these to hit the outlet, i think the price is  gonna be 170 at the outlet but the amount of money u spend gas + tolls + shipping you might be spending a Little bit below retail. un less you have an ADDITION COUPON(friends and family like the 8s)

on a side note  the staff in ny footaction,footlocker suck.

Last edited:
Kanye Slander in this thread, yet you all will be back trying to buy Yeezy when they drop again.

either to Resell or Trade for your Precious Jordan!

:lol:

Reselling the most basic looking shoes for $1,000+ to Kanye's lemmings is the only good thing to come out of this overblown Adidas hype.

Last edited:
This is ridiculous.   Nike is slippin on getting these shipped.   Still in progress "preparing to ship" status.   Purchased Saturday afternoon once they hit desktop.   Unheard of from them.  Usually get shipping confirmation the day of

This is ridiculous.   Nike is slippin on getting these shipped.   Still in progress "preparing to ship" status.   Purchased Saturday afternoon once they hit desktop.   Unheard of from them.  Usually get shipping confirmation the day of

Maybe they started producing them on demand, and we're just waiting for our pairs to be constructed. Only kidding.

I ordered from Backdoor ($223) via PayPal and my credit card. Then got charged a $6 foreign transaction fee from my bank. It's normal for me and I see it if I go to Canada.

Update:  spoke to the nike rep and they said all orders / pairs placed should have shipped out.  They are experiencing an issue with the shipping confirmation emails /  status updates and are working on that issue.  

knew something wasn't right

I ordered from Backdoor ($223) via PayPal and my credit card. Then got charged a $6 foreign transaction fee from my bank. It's normal for me and I see it if I go to Canada.

Depending on your bank and the terms, sometimes they have foreign fees. When I used my atm overseas I get a 5O CENT HIT on the transactions.

God, I HOPE it doesn't last. :lol:

This is true. Adidas is operating off full hype. Yeezys are a resell shoe. I like em but I have sold the 3 pairs I was lucky enough to get. Nike doesn't care about the hype anymore. Simple as that

Update:  spoke to the nike rep and they said all orders / pairs placed should have shipped out.  They are experiencing an issue with the shipping confirmation emails /  status updates and are working on that issue.  

knew something wasn't right

Nice, I knew something was up. I was starting to get a little nervous.

Back
Top Bottom