Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Kanye Talk in this thread :x
tumblr_nnbg84mL4a1sxv3djo1_500.gif

Last edited:
@j o 19Nice in store pick up. Like the old days of walking in. Sucks about the whole sizing issue. But I think your right. NT as a whole prefer the tighter fitting shoe vs. The wiggle room. I'm on your side with the extra room.

Can't we talk about delayed shipping and FSR and these sitting
Instead of false outrage towards Ye?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Not even close

K. So I'm wrong based on...what? A personal preference?

I have NEVER been able to wear anything Adidas. They aren't kind on people who have long, flat feet.

I've barely worn Reebok either. Not as rough as Adidas on my feet, but I don't like the way they fit me.

Late 80s early 90s Nike Air Soles are by far my favorite type of cushioning for MY long and flat feet. I must say the XXXs feel pretty amazing though. Personally, I'm a creature of habit, and I'll stick with what works for me. You guys can have your Yeezys and Boosts. The Vs are the perfect shoe for me. Especially THIS particular style.

Do ppl talk about Jordans in Sleezzy threads the way they talk about Slezzy in Jordan threads ?
eyes.gif

And i still have no info from UPS or Nike but this happened to me with the Blk/red 12s.. And ups dropped them off on wed

Not sure if this was already mentioned but after getting the delay email & called to cancel my order. The csr I spoke to said the emails were sent out due to a glitch & all orders of the v's were shipped. She only was able to request a cancellation for me since it was "shipped" and I would find out within 24 hrs by email if my cancel went through. Not really sure what to believe here.

Not sure if this was already mentioned but after getting the delay email & called to cancel my order. The csr I spoke to said the emails were sent out due to a glitch & all orders of the v's were shipped. She only was able to request a cancellation for me since it was "shipped" and I would find out within 24 hrs by email if my cancel went through. Not really sure what to believe here.

So they might just show up without ever getting a tracking number?

So they might just show up without ever getting a tracking number?
Yup, it has happen before

Toebox is huge on 5's. I had a problem with my sneaker shields not being big enough. Im a size 12 and the medium is 9.5 up to size 12. should i buy the 12.5 To 14 to help it fill the toebox? Didnt wanna waste money if they are way too big and wont work. Has anybody had this problem?
Anybody got an answer to these questions?

Back
Top Bottom