Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

EVERY OTHER PIC THATS POSTED HAS AN ALTERNATE TOE BOX 
laugh.gif
  IM REALLY HOPING THEY DIDNT GET THE STEAL TIMBERLAND BOOT TREATMENT

So when will Shiekh start putting up raffle codes in their stores for this shoe?  11 more days left

Sheikhs usually puts up the raffle codes the weekend before the release.
Just making sure it is consistent as the other Shiekh Jordan raffles.

Shiekh's Twitter nor their official website HAS NOT listed the Metallic Vs for their upcoming releases, so I'm kinda worried.

Last edited:
I've never done a raffle before. Is this somethinf you sign up for in-store or online?

They're all in store still at this point.. FTL & Co are testing online raffles in FL. You can enter Sheikh raffles online but need a code for ea store which are posted in store.

It's crazy that raffles will already start this upcoming week.. These seemed so far out when news first broke. I'm ready! :D

And it's an annoying process which anybody can easily make 50 accounts for people who have no interest in sneakers to enter raffles for resellers. Not worth it on Jays anymore but if they start doing it for yeezys it's going to be a bad problem.

Too many unclaim pairs. Which depending on location can go back door. If I'm not mistaken
Lowers your chance of winning. More people can enter online but not everybody can actually go to the store.
And it's an annoying process which anybody can easily make 50 accounts for people who have no interest in sneakers to enter raffles for resellers. Not worth it on Jays anymore but if they start doing it for yeezys it's going to be a bad problem.
Understandable but I thought they could only pick the nearest location.

yoo what size should I get in these? I made an acct just to ask some1 let me know. I know 5s run big sometimes but idk about the newer releases

this gives me sme hope even though its one guy talking. There was much moe uproar about the 12s even though many of us like these more

My friend you need to calm down. Name one Nike Air release that was hard.
don't jump to conclusions. There is Cement 4s easy and there is Bordeaux 7s easy. A while back you made a comment comparing this release to the Bordeaux 7 of last year and i believe you may be right. There was much more visibility hype wise in regard to the previous nike air releases than these

Last edited:
don't jump to conclusions. There is Cement 4s easy and there is Bordeaux 7s easy. A while back you made a comment comparing this release to the Bordeaux 7 of last year and i believe you may be right. There was much more visibility hype wise in regard to the previous nike air releases than these
Personally I don't care about or gauge hype. I focus on earning money for the shoes and using websites that give you an edge (eastbay.com and footlocker.com). Don't stress my friend you will secure your pair.
wink.gif

Footlocker with online raffles now? I think thats okay. Anything that combats the 'Bots' I'm on board with.

Back
Top Bottom