Nike Air Jordan XI OG ad.....

Anyone have a full pic of this ad with the orange nike logo from 96? I'm trying to find it all over the net and can not. There was a pic of the shoe and ithad an orange nike label..

Is that the one where Jordan is wearing the matching shirt white black shirt?

If so i can provide scan, but it's going to be on the small size.

2ms2h5j.jpg

bonus pic...i hope we get soles like these in the countdown pack
pimp.gif
eek.gif

btw these are OGs, not retros (not my pic either)
2zgt1lh.jpg

They need to make the Jumpman logo the concord color instead of the blue on the retros.

what are og space jams i thought they were retro+ i didnt know they had og space jams

can some one tell me what is the difference between og and retro and what year did the og's come out

Originally Posted by bainrone

what are og space jams i thought they were retro+ i didnt know they had og space jams

can some one tell me what is the difference between og and retro and what year did the og's come out

The Space Jams were only released at retail once.

I don't know the whole story on the OG Space Jams but its been discussed before on NT. It was stated that there were some pairs made for the Space Jammovie and many believe those to be the OGs. However the controversy behind them is that since the Space Jams that came out in 2000 were the first Space Jams tobe released to the public many view those as the originals... or something of that sort.

the OG spacejam was extremely limited less than 20 pairs made(probably less I can't remember the last post)
they weren't released to the public, they were made for MJ to use in the spacejammovie
also OGs use concord purple instead of the royal blue used in the retros
if I remember correctly from the last post, someone paid 20 k for them wow

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

the OG spacejam was extremely limited less than 20 pairs made(probably less I can't remember the last post)
they weren't released to the public, they were made for MJ to use in the spacejammovie
also OGs use concord purple instead of the royal blue used in the retros
if I remember correctly from the last post, someone paid 20 k for them wow

That someone traded them for his Honda.

concord instead of royal, stitched "23" at the back, originally came out as a PE for MJ in 1995, he started the Orlando series wearing them

Back
Top Bottom