Nike Air LeBron 2 Elite Silde Sandals $74.99

lol looks like the people who buying these spoke up. they are koo but for $75.. come on now..

i saw em at the nike outlet, this bunk pink color and shh this pass weekend for $37 or something with the FnF 30% off and i still didnt cop

i did cop from ross, it was last years lebron slides with the air max bubble. for $20 and it was a nice netural color. they are nice, quality, and comfortable, but only worth $20 ish in my eyes. Nike knows there are suckas that will pay the original retail price and they just let it ride until they can.

The best Nike slippers/sandals/slides are the ones that are simply SOLARSOFT. You can find em for $10-15 on sale, use some finishline rewards, clearance store etc.

Those Jordan slides/hydro whatever are crap IMO, feel stiff and those dimples on them all gimmick. Paying for that jumpman logo and making it look like a signature shoe. I only cop those when I see em for $10ish at the clearance store.

You have to be high off paint thinner to buy shower sandals for $75. Might as well fork over $75 more and get Gucci/Prada slippers.

Back
Top Bottom