NIKE AIR MAG 2015

If anybody is expecting to win an auction $5000 for these shoes in 2015, you might as not bid. People from all over the world will find a way to bid on these shoes. Top dollar will be had. I can see these easily fetching 10-20k each. That right there excludes the majority of people from having a "fair" shot to buy. Hek, people who cant afford 5k from 2011 are already out before it starts. An auction would be an exclusive purchase & mean only those that can comfortably drop that much on a single purchase of shoes or a businesses will win. If somebody needs a loan, that excludes them. If somebody needs to sell this or move that in order to justify the purchase, then that excludes them too.
Those looking for a big flip this time around will have some hurt feelings after spending 10-20k on an auction to get them. You'll pay top dollar off the rip in an auction this time around.
An open ended auction IS the best way to raise money for Parkinsons research, but the worst way for the shoes to have a chance to be spread about evenly amongst all (financial) enthusiast demographics.
While I know that Nike/Universal doesn't care about who gets the shoes in the end, but as an average enthusiast, it would be nice to know that an average person had a shot

Last edited:
Was watching those videos last night... pretty cool, I wonder if the car is legit, and if so, how much CGI is involved if any.

Its a real concept car. I forget which show they unveiled it...maybe early this year? Ive definitely seen it before that commercial.

Last edited:

So does anyone know any info at all on the release
joined yesterday 
roll.gif

This will be one of the rare times when a thread pops up despite no release taking place

Last edited:
Anyone have an update on how to purchase the Pepsi perfect bottle? I read somewhere it will be available on their site but don't have a time

Anyone have an update on how to purchase the Pepsi perfect bottle? I read somewhere it will be available on their site but don't have a time
Peep the Mcfly's on the chick riding the hoover board in the vid

When Pepsi managed to get its brand of sugar water in 1989's classic Back to the Future II, it surely wasn't anticipating being able to cash in on that product placement more than two decades later. But that's exactly what's happening this month, as the company featured in Marty McFly's fictional 2015 is releasing a real product based on the movie:the Pepsi Perfect bottle. Limited to a release of 6,500 and set to go on sale on October 21st, 2015 — the date to which Marty and Doc Brown traveled forward in time — the Perfect bottles will cost $20.15 each. Using the year to set the price is a nice touch, and even though that's a high price to pay for 16.9 ounces of Pepsi Made with Real Sugar, the collectible value of the thing will likely be much higher.

Pepsi has urged fans to follow its social media channels to find out exactly where they'll be able to buy a Pepsi Perfect of their own, though USA Today  also notes that 1,500 bottles will be given away to Marty McFly cosplayers at New York Comic Con this week.

pepsi-perfect-bottle.0.jpg

Last edited:
Halloween Costume McFlys, it's already been mentioned a few pages back.

Last edited:
Love how a brand like Mercedes which has nothing to do with the movie at all trying to commercialize and capitalize using the BTTF movies. Big thumbs down [emoji]128078[/emoji]

mehoneydee mehoneydee
All spot on except for the world over part. If there was to be another auction handled the same way it would be US only as before. International shipping regulations about shipping batteries.

I don't understand why you people think IF these do happen that we will see a brick and mortar release...IF they do drop it will 100% be either online only or with some notice of an upcoming date for a store...it WONT be a surprise....trust...

If they were dropping in stores tomorrow they would either be in route or already in stock and there is no way in hell some kid making $9 an hour would be able to keep his mouth shut....

I don't understand why you people think IF these do happen that we will see a brick and mortar release...IF they do drop it will 100% be either online only or with some notice of an upcoming date for a store...it WONT be a surprise....trust...

If they were dropping in stores tomorrow they would either be in route or already in stock and there is no way in hell some kid making $9 an hour would be able to keep his mouth shut....

x 1,000,000

One of the comments on that tweet was "What about the air mag release?" :lol: people are CONVINCED my dude.

Last edited:
They need to do something to shut ADIDAS up.
Although NIKE still beats out ADIDAS $ wise overall
and always will. But I think Adidas holds the thrown
so far this year 2016. No NIKE/JB shoe release this year
and what the holidays have lined up still not gonna top
The hype of the YZY season of 2016. I mean don't get me wrong
no matter what any Future Adidas YZY releases I don't think
it will ever top the AIR YEEZY 2. So for holding the throne
King of most hyped release ever that shocks the world
they would need to drop the MAGS on 10.21.2016.
But like we all know NIKE could give A flying F about hype
They could just not release and still be on top with the YEEZY 2.

:rofl: at thinking Nike cares about what adidas does

Just like everyone thought Nike would drop the Yeezy 2 on ID when the boosts released.

x 1,000,000

One of the comments on that tweet was "What about the air mag release?" :lol: people are CONVINCED my dude.
SMDH

The only thing that Im CONVINCED of is that Nike has to do SOMETHING....

Just saw the Verizon/Lyft commerical for free Delorean rides around the city tomorrow....

Everyone and their grandmother is jumping on this.....

I dont think Nike can miss this opportunity.....but something tells me that whatever they do.....the masses will be disappointed....

This will not end well...

:rofl: at thinking Nike cares about what adidas does

Just like everyone thought Nike would drop the Yeezy 2 on ID when the boosts released.

I said this before in this thread. Nike does not follow anyone. They will do whatever they feel like doing, and rarely do we see them do anything in "retaliation". They like to believe they lead the pack (whether they do or don't is not the point) and march to the beat of their own drum. Everyone else is trying to catch up to the business that Nike generates. Don't fool yourselves people.

SMDH

The only thing that Im CONVINCED of is that Nike has to do SOMETHING....

Just saw the Verizon/Lyft commerical for free Delorean rides around the city tomorrow....

Everyone and their grandmother is jumping on this.....

I dont think Nike can miss this opportunity.....but something tells me that whatever they do.....the masses will be disappointed....

This will not end well...

Check this nonsense out people...

http://www.kickzareus.com/product/n...r-laces-set-to-release-any-day-after-10-21-15
View media item 1754506
Come one now...

Last edited:
If anything, all the other companies that are making a big deal out of 10.21 is just more reason for Nike NOT to do something.

They don't need to follow the pack. They don't need to wait for a date that was shown in a classic movie to come around and generate hype for them. They can do that themselves.

They took a random date in 2011 that had no relation to the movie and made a huge deal out of it - for themselves, the MJF Foundation, AND the movie franchise.

They can create their own opportunities, instead of waiting around like everyone else trying to make a buck on Thursday.

Last edited:
dc30 dc30 Dude its getting real out there.....

This little old lady at my office knows im into kicks and asked me to get a pair for son this week.....just SMDH....

Well.....this thread is going to BLOW up for the better or the worst in the next 24 hours....

Ill be lurking in the background just watching the show....like..

View media item 1754509

dc30 dc30 Dude its getting real out there.....

This little old lady at my office knows im into kicks and asked me to get a pair for son this week.....just SMDH....

Well.....this thread is going to BLOW up for the better or the worst in the next 24 hours....

Ill be lurking in the background just watching the show....like..

View media item 1754509

Bro...tomorrow is going down like this...dudes checking the time ALL day especially that 4:29pm like

8d16792aff96b5de5cb28d8b58ce3731.jpg

Or on that Nike Twitter refresh like

back-to-the-future.gif

Back
Top Bottom