Nike Air Max 1 Parra ~ Fake or real?

Hi all,

I'm trying to decide on buying these from someone. I'm a bit unsure because I just watched some real/fake comparisons on Youtube.
Do you think these are fake or real? Please help!

At first glance they look OK.
Get better pics of box label and shoe size tag, and back of shoe and tongue.

Hi Modus47, thnx for the tips!

I have only received this other photo:

q0l1h9.jpg

I have requested more photos from the seller, especially of the insole and, back of shoe and tongue!\

Other people feel free to voice your opinion :smile:!

Because Imgur seems to space out on my computer ánd mobile phone, here are also the other pictures from my opening post:
20ljs5.jpg

19vu61.jpg

ktr242.jpg

4qx989.jpg

Ah, I just received new pictures from the seller.

I noticed the insole has a sun that is a bit bigger than it is on official nike pictures. It's a size US 5.5 tho, so that might be the cause?

Please help me out!

w180fc.jpg

73i0k0.jpg

0zqh6x.jpg

Still looking good so far but I still would like to see a size tag pic though.

Is it on Ebay? What is the price? All potential red flags.

Not on Ebay. It's on a dutch online marketplace. Not a shady one though. Seller has provided me with a photo of the receipt; she bought it at Patta shop in Amsterdam, the day after the release. Also she has accepted payment through a service that only funds her the money after I have received the shoes. So I'm not afraid she won't send them, but I am a bit doubtful about the legitimacy of the shoes because there seem to be so many 'good' fakes around that are almost 1:1.

Now I am glad you say it's looking good so far but after inspecting the photos again I noticed this weird grey paintspatter like pattern on the shoe. Would like to hear your opinion on that!

znz1fz.png

I have requested a photo of the size tag like you said; the tongue front/back and photos of the back & front of both shoes. Oh and price is 250 Euros.

Back
Top Bottom