Nike Air Max 1 - White/SCB-BL/NTRL GRY/ORNG BLZ

Got these today sent to me from Nike (Australia) as a replacement for faulty AM90's whose paint peeled off, they look pretty good in my opinion. Box was crushed though.

Not sure when they are releasing here are the pics:

^ Hey I think those are the other half of the Holland football team-pack. The first-half being the orange AM1's.   
getIconLogo.do

2623715542_958d95312c_o.jpg
regular_2008hollandhomeshirt.jpg
regular_2008hollandawayshirtl.jpg

i been fiending for these and the orange pair. hope these come out in the states soon,.

The orange ones are sweet.  Scuba blue is nice.  Delft blue would've been nicer.

Peace
F Sharp005

theyre both
pimp.gif
i think i read somewhere that the orange pair would be coming to the states. not sure about it though. either way, i think theyre only like $90 if you get em online. not half bad if you ask me.

Originally Posted by bigbadbennyism

Got these today sent to me from Nike (Australia) as a replacement for faulty AM90's whose paint peeled off, t

I know it's going off topic, but paint peeled off where? The midsole or elsewhere?

Id try to buy both if they come out in the US.. would love to get news of a release date in the states

YO!

I didn't mind that yellow on the orange pair... but not really digging the orange on the blue pair.
tired.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom