Nike air max 2 strong out now..... $150...

contemplating whether to cop now or wait later.... hmmm

Last edited:
I like this model - on feet, with jeans, they have a similar look to shoes from the Barkley line. But, they were always such a pain to get on and off.

This will hit outlets for the super low, so anybody who is interested should exercise restraint and get rewarded.

I like the shoe itself, I just want a little more subtle colorway with a little pop ya know? still might try and cop these though... :tongue:

wanted to make a thread but didnt know if one existed

nike-air-max-2-strong-suns-01-570x392.jpg

these are crack

These are already out at Dtlr. I tried them on, & like dude said they are a pain in the *** to get on. Retail is $150 but I will try to wait till they go down. Not in a rush to cop

I have a feeling that these will go down the same route that the Carnivore retros did.

Not bad looking in person though. And DTLR's in the DMV have these out already for anybody that wants them.

I have a feeling that these will go down the same route that the Carnivore retros did.
Not bad looking in person though. And DTLR's in the DMV have these out already for anybody that wants them.

Yup. I'd be shocked if these don't hit 49.99 or lower.

Y'all think I should hop on the Suns now or will they fall to a significantly lower price. That elephant print-esque material is calling me...

And will these hit online?

Yeah, I saw these probably a week before Christmas. I would get the black ones at the outlets or heavily discounted.

Y'all think I should hop on the Suns now or will they fall to a significantly lower price. That elephant print-esque material is calling me...​

And will these hit online?​

Well, they're gonna go on sale, but since you truly dig these and got the money I assume...

And yeah they'll be online.

Any launch date for the blk/white? JMAdidas?

Last edited:
I love both of these CWs but have a feeling these will got the way of the Carnivores so i'll wait them out. I also really want the OG white/black/teal CW though.

Back
Top Bottom