Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

I need to see these in person, maybe tomorrow. I missed out on the volts with the 2009's and regretted it thinking they were going to go cheaper than $160 like most Nike products these days.

The orange color ways are probably the best ones IMO. They should us a bunch of colors at a Nike meeting I attended over two months ago. I can't wait for those. Should have been a summer shoe though
smh.gif

A friend just told me Finishline is scheduled to get 008-012 and a couple 400 colotways this summer/fall. Anybody know what colorways these are?

went and saw them today, pass

Anyone else think they seem funny shaped? They look wide and then square at the front.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

A friend just told me Finishline is scheduled to get 008-012 and a couple 400 colotways this summer/fall. Anybody know what colorways these are?
vobotv.jpg

airmaxetc.jpg

Max 24-7 (397252-009) in Black/Metallic Silver-White 

they really should have put a black tint or silver tint on that silver/red pair and left the red outsole.....still dope
pimp.gif

just got the denim pair from the AA pack.....and i love them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4664421478_62f16f4403_b.jpg

4664421572_e5e032bd54_b.jpg

4663799283_dee45ac1a2_b.jpg

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by andfattoo

what colorway is coming in fall/winter............ the blues?
oranges and freshwaters are fall/winter drops IIRC
dang, they should drop the blues instead of the freshwaters.  Those demins look nice, i like them the best. 

i tried on the neons today at FA.. definitely not nearly as comfortable as the 2009's... felt more like the newest batch of 95's actually (not a very good thing). i still might cop, but not sure if i want the neons or the reds.. i will definitely be getting those all blue's whenever they drop..

Just copped the volts a bit ago. Got a good deal. I couldn't pass them up
laugh.gif
. They look hella dope in person and once you try them on...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ What's the conversion from women's to men's show sizes?~
If you want to convert a women's size to a men's size, you need to add 1.5 to the your men's shoe size.  So, if you are a size 8 in men's, you should look at the size 9.5 in women's sizes.  Please note, this is a loose conversion and does not change the difference in width and forefoot-to-heel ratios, as women's shoes are made on a narrower last (the foot-shaped form used in making shoes) than men's shoes and the heel on a woman's shoe is narrower than the forefoot width.

EastbayRep -Ray

^ Whoah, thanks EBR-Ray, just wanted to make sure. I wasn't expecting a EBR to response, but again thanks. Also, feel free to respond more not just questions aimed at EB.~

Back
Top Bottom