Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ordered that women's violet pop color.....can't wait to get em
pimp.gif

dope colorway. im eyeing those myself.
scooped the women's freshwater looking colorway this week.

I looking at these online right now saying to myself to "push the button"
laugh.gif

so I wore my volts today.. I personally think they don't look at that great with khaki shorts.. might have to dig up my Jean shorts.. :/

so I wore my volts today.. I personally think they don't look at that great with khaki shorts.. might have to dig up my Jean shorts.. :/

bijcdf.jpg

r these legit, a seller on ebay is selling me these but for some reason i thought the bottoms had a icey look to them?

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

I don't think they made fakes of 24-7s yet ....then again there are am09 fakes so its possible
You're wrong - there are fake 24-7's out there.  Like most other fakes, they were out before the shoe officially released. 

Loving the glass blue, but put those on hold to cop the womens Solar Red colorway. Couldnt resist ...been in an infrared kind mood with the 90s just dropping and all.

35lfbq1.jpg

xl397292004.jpg

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

bijcdf.jpg

r these legit, a seller on ebay is selling me these but for some reason i thought the bottoms had a icey look to them?

I'm going to go with fakes... As you already stated, the sole is a translucent green. Also the swoosh on the shoes is green, not volt. The AM 24/7 also come in a tan NSW box.

Originally Posted by playaproved

bijcdf.jpg

I'm going to go with fakes... As you already stated, the sole is a translucent green. Also the swoosh on the shoes is green, not volt. The AM 24/7 also come in a tan NSW box.
yea i didnt even notice the box im bugging, neways i got a pair from a legit ebay seller for $125 they look great  & i love them i might be going for the chills asap!

^those may not be fakes.. i have seen these in kids sizes..
when in kids sizes(like the 09) it doesnt come with translucent outer sole
but they def come with NSW box

i wore my neon 24/7 on a vacation to Amsterdam/Paris
they were murdered after 3 days of walking .. granted very heavy walking
I expected a lot more from these. because my Air Attack pack has held up fine after hard use.

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

Originally Posted by Steve212

How's the sizing on these?

i think on the neons they fit at least a 1/2 size big
i also have the AA pack grey denim 24/7s and i think they are true to size
NEON'S U NEED TO SIZE UP HALF A SIZE
AND MOST OF THE OTHER ONES FIT TRUE TO SIZE

Just copped these on the FL 50% off and worm them out of the store; and I must say that they are SUPER comfy! These mand my retro Space Jams feel even more like bricks 
roll.gif

copped the neons at 50 sale today. very happy with my purchase. i got true to size. hopefully they dont run as small as some of you are saying.

Originally Posted by playaproved

bijcdf.jpg

looks like a kids size...what size are you bidding on?

What's going on with the black/white pair releasing? I think I saw a catalog pic of it with the gold 97s and uptempo 97s, if anyone knows what I'm talking about

Back
Top Bottom