Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Just copped these on the FL 50% off and worm them out of the store; and I must say that they are SUPER comfy! These mand my retro Space Jams feel even more like bricks 
roll.gif

If you think these are comfortable, you should cop a pair of air max 2009.

not the color of the box, but the box itself, all crumbled, you can see all the "pletes" in the box...makes me think of fakes...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

bijcdf.jpg

r these legit, a seller on ebay is selling me these but for some reason i thought the bottoms had a icey look to them?

I'm going to go with fakes... As you already stated, the sole is a translucent green. Also the swoosh on the shoes is green, not volt. The AM 24/7 also come in a tan NSW box.
looks like a kids size...what size are you bidding on?

THOSE ARE NOT KIDS SIZE...

The Nike sign on the bottom should be neon just like the rest of the shoe, not red like the mens version. I think those are fakes.

5c636706463edccb75e67fe15c50f78ab566dbc2.pjpg
These are my 24-7s. Kids size 5.5

Anybody know when the Orange coloway is set to drop?

Any/all info is much appreciated.

peace

Pdigiti wrote:
Anybody know when the Orange coloway is set to drop?

Any/all info is much appreciated.

peace

set for Dec...but will most likely start popping up in Nov...

Originally Posted by shnookie

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

bijcdf.jpg

r these legit, a seller on ebay is selling me these but for some reason i thought the bottoms had a icey look to them?

The Nike sign on the bottom should be neon just like the rest of the shoe, not red like the mens version. I think those are fakes.

5c636706463edccb75e67fe15c50f78ab566dbc2.pjpg
These are my 24-7s. Kids size 5.5

PLUS THE BOX SHOULDN'T BE ORANGE...24/7s COME IN THE BROWN BOX LIKE PICTURED ABOVE

yo supa are those 24-7s a youth size b/c i've seen some w/ black stripes in the eyelets and sort of a translucent sole? but i've also seen some like yours?.. just curious

November and December is going to be a very expensive time frame. Jordan Brand is dropping some heat and the release of the Air Max 24/7 (Oranges) oh boy.

I can't wait for the safety oranges. I hope they continue releasing colorways into 2011. A freshwater colorway would be fire!

how do these fit compared to the 95's (I'm a size 12)? I'm looking at the volts but no store in my mall are carryin them and nikestore largest size is 11.5. ??

I'm a size 10.5 in just about everything. And my 24/7s fit true to size. You could pull off that size 11.5 if you don't mind the shoe being a lil' snug.

Back
Top Bottom