Nike Air max 360 BB Low Basketball Thread VOL never too late right?

Whats good Niketalkers.. I didn't see anyone make a post about these before, not sure its because people don't like em? price tag or for what ever reason..

I just thought I would make a thread.. and after seeing that peach colorway I was
eek.gif

not sure on who design these, but great job.. updated version to lebron 7's lows? and I actually tried these on back when they first came out.. feel very similair to the Bron 8's
pimp.gif

well here goes some of the colorways..

%24(KGrHqQOKkYE0+BgvkjUBNZsbWTqk!~~0_3.JPG

nike-air-max-360-bb-low-all-star-2011-east-1.jpg

nike-air-max-360-bb-low-peach-cream-bright-coral-1.jpg

nike-air-max-360-bb-low-peach-cream-bright-coral-3.jpg

nike-air-max-360-bb-low-peach-cream-bright-coral-2.jpg

nike-air-max-360-bb-low-peach-cream-bright-coral-4.jpg

rajon-rondo-nike-air-max-360-bb-low.jpg

RONDO's PE

nike-air-max-bb-low-360-rajon-rondo-pe.jpg

more colorways

20101217095620yibbUG50.jpg

nike-air-max-360-bb-low-summer-2011.jpg

images
nike-air-max-360-BB-low-mint.jpg
images

But whats this?

images

Whats good Niketalkers.. I didn't see anyone make a post about these before, not sure its because people don't like em? price tag or for what ever reason..

I just thought I would make a thread.. and after seeing that peach colorway I was
eek.gif

not sure on who design these, but great job.. updated version to lebron 7's lows? and I actually tried these on back when they first came out.. feel very similair to the Bron 8's
pimp.gif

well here goes some of the colorways..

%24(KGrHqQOKkYE0+BgvkjUBNZsbWTqk!~~0_3.JPG

nike-air-max-360-bb-low-all-star-2011-east-1.jpg

nike-air-max-360-bb-low-peach-cream-bright-coral-1.jpg

nike-air-max-360-bb-low-peach-cream-bright-coral-3.jpg

nike-air-max-360-bb-low-peach-cream-bright-coral-2.jpg

nike-air-max-360-bb-low-peach-cream-bright-coral-4.jpg

rajon-rondo-nike-air-max-360-bb-low.jpg

RONDO's PE

nike-air-max-bb-low-360-rajon-rondo-pe.jpg

more colorways

20101217095620yibbUG50.jpg

images
images

But whats this?

images

being a air max guy i see the air max 2011 X lebron....

i like them the color blocking, seems like it has a lot of potential, sadly we wont get exciting colorways, just a bunch of TB colorways and ASG 's

being a air max guy i see the air max 2011 X lebron....

i like them the color blocking, seems like it has a lot of potential, sadly we wont get exciting colorways, just a bunch of TB colorways and ASG 's

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

TB stands for team based right?

that or "team bank"

basically basic colorways so that schools can use them.

reference the last pic FRESH posted with the 3 white based shoes.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

TB stands for team based right?

that or "team bank"

basically basic colorways so that schools can use them.

reference the last pic FRESH posted with the 3 white based shoes.

Originally Posted by air max 87

sadly we wont get exciting colorways, just a bunch of TB colorways and ASG 's
part of me wants to agree with this and parts doesn't..

i know some how they will prolly do a play off pack with em..

they usually do some gasol, D west, Boozers and maybe some stats.. I dunno.. something along those lines..

Originally Posted by air max 87

sadly we wont get exciting colorways, just a bunch of TB colorways and ASG 's
part of me wants to agree with this and parts doesn't..

i know some how they will prolly do a play off pack with em..

they usually do some gasol, D west, Boozers and maybe some stats.. I dunno.. something along those lines..

these are pretty nice. i dont think i remember ever playing in air max basketball shoes ever...i like to feel close to the court. i think this is the only reason why ive never pulled the trigger on any air max basketball shoes and even lebrons. anyone have any testimonies and comparison between air max and zoom?

these are pretty nice. i dont think i remember ever playing in air max basketball shoes ever...i like to feel close to the court. i think this is the only reason why ive never pulled the trigger on any air max basketball shoes and even lebrons. anyone have any testimonies and comparison between air max and zoom?

Fresh I like these as well.. just not at the price. There are some other colors I was peeping that I am looking to get once they hit sales racks. I'll post when I find them.
EDIT:

images
images

But whats this?

images

Fresh I like these as well.. just not at the price. There are some other colors I was peeping that I am looking to get once they hit sales racks. I'll post when I find them.
EDIT:

images
images

But whats this?

images

I would like to see a a high cut version of theses like the ones lebron was testing. I had the last ones that came out and loved them. The only thing that concerns me is the heel support, just looking at that rondo pic makes me cringe

I would like to see a a high cut version of theses like the ones lebron was testing. I had the last ones that came out and loved them. The only thing that concerns me is the heel support, just looking at that rondo pic makes me cringe

i wanna know how they perform, everyone probably got turned off on these after that rondo freak accident. I'm a zoom man but would give something like these a shot

i wanna know how they perform, everyone probably got turned off on these after that rondo freak accident. I'm a zoom man but would give something like these a shot

I like these kicks as well Fresh, a few ppl have been bashing them for whatever reason but I guess they've got their takes on them. What are they at retail? I've like them ever since they first leaked and ppl thought they were the Lebron 8 lows, which truly could've been a very good and convincing addition the the LBJ line...

Those kicks you asked about Rock at the AM Sensation 2011...remake of C-Webb's old kicks from the 90s

I like these kicks as well Fresh, a few ppl have been bashing them for whatever reason but I guess they've got their takes on them. What are they at retail? I've like them ever since they first leaked and ppl thought they were the Lebron 8 lows, which truly could've been a very good and convincing addition the the LBJ line...

Those kicks you asked about Rock at the AM Sensation 2011...remake of C-Webb's old kicks from the 90s

I like....yeah yeah

I was looking for this topic before the ASG's dropped. This topic is long over due.

I like....yeah yeah

I was looking for this topic before the ASG's dropped. This topic is long over due.

glad to see other people likeing these as well..

i totally forgot about that light and royal blue together.. now thats dope.. I can't wait to see some sick colorways

Back
Top Bottom