Nike Air max 360 BB Low Basketball Thread VOL never too late right?

Originally Posted by jc619er

So are the "Mango" and the "Peach" the same shoe now. Because originally I thought it was two different shoes and all I've seen sold online is the "Mango" color. Did the "Peach" drop somewhere else?
same colorway some call it mango some call it peach

Does anyone know if the Rondo PEs are still available at any of the HOHs and how much they were/are? Do they do store transfers or allow you to order and ship to your address? Also, will HOHs take Footlocker coupons? I don't live near one but maybe I can find someone to help me out. Thanks

Does anyone know if the Rondo PEs are still available at any of the HOHs and how much they were/are? Do they do store transfers or allow you to order and ship to your address? Also, will HOHs take Footlocker coupons? I don't live near one but maybe I can find someone to help me out. Thanks

most colors on Eastbay.com are on sale for $89.99 including the Peach one.with the $15 off $75 I got the last size 10 peach.the rest are $99.99.

most colors on Eastbay.com are on sale for $89.99 including the Peach one.with the $15 off $75 I got the last size 10 peach.the rest are $99.99.

Yeah I love these shoes. They are surper comfortable wit hthe 360 Max. I just copped a pair of Chlor. Blue/Blue for 59.99 off eastbay. They got some others that are hot too. I have the Rondo PE's that are crazy, and I will probaly get the whitle/gry and red/wht for 89.99-99.99. Wish they come out with these again next year.

Yeah I love these shoes. They are surper comfortable wit hthe 360 Max. I just copped a pair of Chlor. Blue/Blue for 59.99 off eastbay. They got some others that are hot too. I have the Rondo PE's that are crazy, and I will probaly get the whitle/gry and red/wht for 89.99-99.99. Wish they come out with these again next year.

how do these fit in comparison with other 360 shoes? How about in comparo with Lebron 9's??  
I would really appreciate a response! Thanks in advance!

how do these fit in comparison with other 360 shoes? How about in comparo with Lebron 9's??  
I would really appreciate a response! Thanks in advance!

They are more comfortable IMO....The LBJ 8 and 9 Low are a half size small, and width may be an issue for some people....The Air Max 360 BB Low is about a half size big if anything....Better shoe I think

They are more comfortable IMO....The LBJ 8 and 9 Low are a half size small, and width may be an issue for some people....The Air Max 360 BB Low is about a half size big if anything....Better shoe I think

Back
Top Bottom