NIKE AIR MAX 90/ AJ ????????

Didnt quite know where to post this so I put it here but remember when NIKE did the Jordunk thing, would it have been better on some or max's. I mean Ilove the eleprint and would love a blk/ red wit eleprint AM 90, post thoughts and Ideas
eyes.gif
Oh yea, I copd these
58479877_o.jpg
because of that reason

Air Maxes with Air Jordan-inspired colorways.

He posted the P-Rod 2s as an example of how "hot" the concept can look on a shoe.

Isn't the infrared colorway considered a Jordan colorway? correct me if im wrong(you have no choice lol)
air-max-90-infrared.jpg

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Isn't the infrared colorway considered a Jordan colorway? correct me if im wrong(you have no choice lol)
air-max-90-infrared.jpg
Didn't the infrared J's drop in 91?

And, NO, no jordan inspired AM's please. It's bad as is it is with all these weak AM90 colorways and concepts dropping every other week. Just bringback OG colorways and kill the whole fusion thing already.

air-max-90-infrared.jpg

roll.gif

Really? Well, you're absolutely
WRONG.
How do the Infrared 90's resemble the Infrared Jordan 6's at all? Both shoes were dubbed with the Infrared nicknamebecause.....Well, of the accent color of both shoes...Infrared.
eyes.gif

yeah am90's are not jordan inspired in anyway. i hope they dont ruin the air max line thats all i have left Nike. i'd like to see a 'reverse am90' like infrared on all the grey parts and grey on all the infrared parts. well maybe not. nevermind nike dont listen to me.

Oh no, no, no... leave the Nike's and AJ's as separate entities... in other words, JB can hybrid and fusion all their shoes as much as they want, butleave everything else alone.

Originally Posted by enjoytheridedc2

air-max-90-infrared.jpg

roll.gif

Really? Well, you're absolutely
WRONG.
How do the Infrared 90's resemble the Infrared Jordan 6's at all? Both shoes were dubbed with the Infrared nickname because.....Well, of the accent color of both shoes...Infrared.
eyes.gif
Wow.

Calm down.

I'll stick with the AM1 NLs, no need to mess with the 90s.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Looks like P-Rods to me..
nerd.gif

The pic I posted are the PRODs
eyes.gif
I was just saying the reason I got themwas the blk/red and eleprint
eek.gif

The Airmax Nlss are NICE, I was just saying to have them do that in AM90 would be appreciated as well
wink.gif

If you mean elephant or cement print, both have been done on Air Maxes.

Infrared, on the other hand, was a widely used color on alot of Nike (also includes Jordan) product in the late 80's/early 90's.

Don't count any of these prints or styles out, all seem to be coming back fairly strong.

Peace.

Well these aren't an AJ/AM90, but this is my favorite Jordan inspired running shoe.
wdywt043gx9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom