Nike Air Max 90 AZURE *PICS*

When did these come out? I heard they hit the outlets awhile ago? Did they release on ndc and at niketowns? any info please
Can i still find a size 11 anywhere? lol these are hot

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png

v3f47q.jpg

2007 EU release, that's really all there is to it.....foundable for around 80-120$ on eBay depending on condition.....then the typical 35$ over seasshipping...

amazingly although i own them, i'm not too fond of em, the mesh is too freakin hard imo.....

these hit a couple cali outlets for 59.99 i heard. limited sizes. more mesh and solid colorways on 90s please. no more of these wack color combinations

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

not bad. i would keep the laces white tho...
actually the default is the teal color, the guy with the white laces probably switched it out himself

and yes these did hit outlets, but they were all snatched up rather fast once word got out

i remember hearing about these at the outlets and felt/feeling rather salty on not pickin em up quick enough!!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

amazingly although i own them, i'm not too fond of em, the mesh is too freakin hard imo.....

Yeah, hardest mesh i've felt, but one of the dopest colourways. Yours aren't an 11 per chance Daaza?Ahem...
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom