Nike Air Max 90 Current x OriginalFake (Kaws) Black Volt + AM90 White Volt

sneakernews

Banned
From http://sneakernews.com/Sneaker News

The OriginalFake Air Max 90 and OriginalFake Air Max 90 Current created in partnership between KAWS and NIKE will be exclusively available on October 18th,2008 at the following retailers:

Nike Sportswear at 21 Mercer
21 Mercer
NY, NY

Nike Sportswear at The Montalbán
1615 Vine Street
LA, CA

air-max-90-current-kaws-01.jpg

air-max-90-current-kaws-02.jpg

More photos >>

--
air-max-90-white-neon-kaws-01.jpg

air-max-90-white-neon-kaws-02.jpg

air-max-90-white-neon-kaws-03.jpg

More photos >>

Originally Posted by SneakerNews

^ There's a black colorway of the AM90 too but think that's JP only.

a all black claws colorway would be real nice if it hit the US at a non resale price

wack..not even close. without the name "original fake" this shoe would be clowned at. the only hype is the resell but even then i doubt people willactually be able to resell this for that much. i say passssss two times.

ok, so the AF1s were pretty nice though I'm not an AF1 fan. but the AM90s and these are just the same deal. put some neon green X stitches on a white orblack shoe and it's a KAWS. yipee

heres some more pics..they look nice to me. Unfortunatly, I'm not located by either Sportswear stores.
originalfake-air-max-series-2.jpg

originalfake-air-max-series-3.jpg

originalfake-air-max-series-4.jpg

originalfake-air-max-series-5.jpg

Currents are pretty nice. AMs aren't bad either, but that's an instant dirt ball.
Am I the only person who prefers currents over regular 90s?

production numbers? maybe more importantly to me, how many are going to be in Hollywood? I wouldnt mind both pairs, but it might not be worth it if its justgoing to be a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom