NIKE AIR MAX 90 HYPERFUSE ¿SOLAR RED?

Hey bros, i have bought a new pair of nikes air max hyperfuse for only 150 dlls, im from mexico so really i dont know if they are fakes , I never have found fake nikes where i buy them , they are made in vietnam and the SERIAL NUMBER ITS 454446-999 and the nikes of the same model "SOLAR RED" that i have searched on the web have this serial :454446-600 . I have this pics, please help me :frown:  THANKS TO EVERYONE.

Bro im trying to find out exactly the same thing with mine, check the thread

http://niketalk.com/t/573680/air-max-90-hyperfuse-solar-red

My serial number reads 454446-600. I think mine are authentic, the one thing a couple of people have told me is the mesh should be see through on the toe box, but im not sure this is correct. Also check your air bubble, it should be very firm, replicas always have soft ones.

looks like my pair its as pink as yours, yeah the air bubble its like soft and hard at the same time i cant really prove it but the only thing that its messed up with my pair its the serial, or well the STYLE NUMBER.

Oh yeah I have noticed that I can see totally my fingers right trough the mesh its that good ? you can see it in your pair bro ?

Yer apparently thats good, so underneath your mesh at the front there isnt a piece of fabric? Its is literally just the mesh?

Would be really good to get other peoples opinion if anyone knows anymore...?

I've seen quite a few people wearing these in different colors. I saw a girl few days a go wearing highlighter green color. Looked nice but not sure if legit.

yeah i know they are getting very popular right know they even sell them like a 2013 NEW MODEL but this pack was from 2011 and sell em in ver very high prices , so... im very confused bros =(

Back
Top Bottom