Nike Air Max 90 Infrared Feb 2010 QS

Jeff, throw em in the washing machine, seriously, they come out mint.

And the info came from a shoe release, additional info, from The Shoe Game.

just wondering if they will be leather or mesh...
max orange or infrared...
official or not...

any pictures?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

way to soon imo

How many times has the infrared released? 08'+ premiums, 05, Max Orange in 02'? wasnt there a pair that dropped in europetoo? 6 times in 10 years....
sick.gif

damn i wish i didnt treat '05 like a red headed step child. it was such an easy cop in '05. folks werent beastin over them as much. im not going tojump through hoops just to cop these especially since they it was so easy to get a hold of my last pair. its only july and people are geekin off a quickstrikethats 6 months away

Hopefully, the infrared color resembles the HOA version. The last release was a little too pink.

I remember way back when I went to a mall somewhere in Miami and the Infa 90s were sale rack'd for $50 and all sizes were still available.
grin.gif

What ever happened with the All Leather version that was mentioned a couple months back? Cant seem to find the post
nerd.gif

^^ Too lazy to link to the thread, but search for "infrared soldier".

That should get you where you want to be.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

just release them as grs.

see, and thats where i dont understand nike...i mean if they are REALLY about making money then make them a GR. they DEF wouldn't sit on shelves like theydid back in the day

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

damn i wish i didnt treat '05 like a red headed step child. it was such an easy cop in '05. folks werent beastin over them as much. im not going to jump through hoops just to cop these especially since they it was so easy to get a hold of my last pair. its only july and people are geekin off a quickstrike thats 6 months away
Im feeling the mistake I made back then now as well. Funny to see how much the game has changed in the past 4 years huh? AM90 infrareds wereeverywhere back then!!

Back
Top Bottom