Nike Air Max 97 LUX "Camo"

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

NIKE CAN S.M.M.F.D.......

smh.gif

$375 my %#@

not really feeling these other than the clear soles......pass for me even at outlets for $99

Originally Posted by Page86

you guys are mis reading it, they aren't $375 US, they are probably just 200 euros, and our dollar sucks.
I edited the title just to clear it up for you.
nerd.gif

AM 97's never went out of style here in Europe...still sell all kinds of odd colors.

these are pretty sick. and i usually don't do 97s except for the OG silver c/w. but i'd actually rock these. but as everyone already stated $375ain't happenin!!
sick.gif

damn another nice retro....not for a 300 dollar tag value though. I wouldnt cop it for that much most i spend on shoe is 100-200..

just got back from paris, and $375 seems on par pricing wise. i think everyone only reads the $375 price tag and thinks, "i wouldn't spend thatmuch on any shoe!" only downside is people don't realize that sneakers retail for less in america that anywhere else in the world. for example, justsome stabs/am90's/whatever in some crappy color in europe is going for 140 euros, which is about the equivalent of almost $200. even cheap converse chucktaylors retail for about $85 when converted. hence, i didn't pick up any shoes in france.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Page86

you guys are mis reading it, they aren't $375 US, they are probably just 200 euros, and our dollar sucks.
I edited the title just to clear it up for you.
nerd.gif

yeah, what i'm trying to say is that Nike didn't try to market them at $375 for the US market, they marketed them at probably 200 Euros, and that'sthe exchange rate to the US dollar, since you said these were being sold in Sweden.

these are hot

not at that price though

can you imagine the conversion to canadian dollars?
sick.gif

My dude in the UK copped me these for $235 US.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
......UK 12 US size 13....pics later.

Back
Top Bottom