Nike Air Max CB34 HOH Exclusive Obsidan Patent Via KixandtheCity.com

M

mazedowner

Via KixandtheCity.com
Following up on a couple GR OG and retro+ colorways, Nike has linked up with the House of Hoops to drop an HOH exclusive colorway of the Nike Air Max CB34. The HOH exclusive Air Max CB34 features a solid Obsidian colorway throughout including the patent upper, the mesh tongue, and the midsole/outsole. Though the pictures may make it seem like the upper is Black, it is Obsidian.

The Patent Obsidian Nike Air Max CB34 is set to release on 6/16 at HOH locations.

nikeairmaxcb34blackobsi.jpg

Couple more pics on KixandtheCity.com if you are interested.

Peace.

MaZe

Via KixandtheCity.com
Following up on a couple GR OG and retro+ colorways, Nike has linked up with the House of Hoops to drop an HOH exclusive colorway of the Nike Air Max CB34. The HOH exclusive Air Max CB34 features a solid Obsidian colorway throughout including the patent upper, the mesh tongue, and the midsole/outsole. Though the pictures may make it seem like the upper is Black, it is Obsidian.

The Patent Obsidian Nike Air Max CB34 is set to release on 6/16 at HOH locations.

nikeairmaxcb34blackobsi.jpg

Couple more pics on KixandtheCity.com if you are interested.

Peace.

MaZe

I Came In Here Expecting Something Hideous And Ive Jus Witnessed Something Atrocious...

I Came In Here Expecting Something Hideous And Ive Jus Witnessed Something Atrocious...

I think they have their kids play pin the tail on the donkey and on each piece of a donkey is a colorway/material combination... that's the only way you get obsidian NAVY and patent together. There is no other explanation.. And to make matters worse, it's a rare HOH exclusive.

I think they have their kids play pin the tail on the donkey and on each piece of a donkey is a colorway/material combination... that's the only way you get obsidian NAVY and patent together. There is no other explanation.. And to make matters worse, it's a rare HOH exclusive.

The Air Max Elite Battlegrounds always caught my eye, but after more comparison I think it was the smoothness of that shoe that did it. These have too much going on for one solid color and patent leather to look nice.

The Air Max Elite Battlegrounds always caught my eye, but after more comparison I think it was the smoothness of that shoe that did it. These have too much going on for one solid color and patent leather to look nice.

Great , just what we needed Nike , a barkley rainboot.  Why not make a "stormy weather" pack of every barkley shoe this fall? add LE and u got campers in a minute.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom