• SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Listen, I know what I said about paying resell

but I just had to have the flints

now i’m slightly in the market for these, if i get em around ~$250, I’ll bite

Ordered on May 23rd and finally shipped

1591172775646.png
Don’t feel bad. I ordered on the 20th and still waiting. I could of ordered my true size 13 last week for the same price and gotten them maybe even sooner.
2EBCE2D8-FB8C-4D50-B541-DF7E81F3DAEA.jpeg

My pair that i shipped to my brother to avoid tax should be to me by saturday :smokin

Frustrating when your forgotten GOAT offer gets accepted after you already found it elsewhere (Media Days)...but I guess that’s good news that size 11 and down are dropping pretty low. If I miss on MVP’s I’m definitely waiting a month before paying resell.

Mine says monday but is in the next city over so hopefully tomorrow is the day.

and was NT down for anyone else?

my nike pair finally came in earlier in the week but with everything going on outside, i didnt really feel in the mood to post

IMG_3949.jpg

I really loved these when i saw them with the mix match laces.

But when someone posted them with the laces matching the tongue...i think it was you go boy you go boy , yeaaaaa that changed it for me. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better with the laces swapped. Like these one of my favorite drops this year

IMG_3977.jpg

joints clean like those Lebron 3s he wore for summer league

If we ever get to experience a summer this year... :nthat: :nthat:

IMG_3980.jpg

I’ve been eyeing the Media Days. I got a promotion at my job so wanted to congratulate myself also get myself a Father’s Day gift (😂 🤫 can’t tell my lady)

And these have been on my radar but, with those extra fees idk if I can justify the price
That lace swap makes these look good

Back
Top Bottom