Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I missed you all. I just received my China Moons and Red Carpets today.

Also I finally saw a pic of the Fairfax with black laces and WOW! I need to find a laces spot.

No pictures?
I literally got them from my mailbox last night after work, and been working all day, like legit working because of the outage. 😂😬 I see you appreciate the laces DS, but I'm still playing with what I want to do.

Just like my cars, I don't do 'factory'.

I missed you all. I just received my China Moons and Red Carpets today.

Also I finally saw a pic of the Fairfax with black laces and WOW! I need to find a laces spot.
where you see that pic of the fairfax with blak laces? I put the black laces from my RC on them but i couldn't get a good feel because of the turquoise.

where you see that pic of the fairfax with blak laces? I put the black laces from my RC on them but i couldn't get a good feel because of the turquoise.

IG

101642535_113208903562327_6665527864136935978_n.jpg

I literally got them from my mailbox last night after work, and been working all day, like legit working because of the outage. 😂😬 I see you appreciate the laces DS, but I'm still playing with what I want to do.

Just like my cars, I don't do 'factory'.
Do you wear AF1s with different color laces like Blue Mamba Blue Mamba and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican do?

Order my pair on May 22nd from GOAT, they been there for weeks waiting to be authenticated, not sure what’s going on

I sold some pairs and they were sitting for weeks after delivery. Messaged them early this week then they authenticated them in a few days.

cool, hopefully they reply to my message from yday. i sold 3 pairs of older kicks that sold after I copped media days, those 3 have been authenticated, and money to me

to be honest hope they cancel, i got them foe 272 shipped but now can get them for like 260 shipped, price going down

With the 7s presently here and the 8s on deck, who is the go to store for laces now? I remember lace swapping the 8s like crazy and the 7s got my wheels spinning.

[
Order my pair on May 22nd from GOAT, they been there for weeks waiting to be authenticated, not sure what’s going on

Bruh it’s a pandemic. All shipments abroad are gonna be a tad late. I just got my package from them and I ordered almost two weeks ago.

With the 7s presently here and the 8s on deck, who is the go to store for laces now? I remember lace swapping the 8s like crazy and the 7s got my wheels spinning.

Ebay. I was doing the same thing with the 7-9. Fun times. Damn ones pieces for the Bron line damn near took that little bit of fun out of it.

I would consider eBay but for a sz 13 they’re still at stupid prices from what I’ve seen.

Back
Top Bottom