Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Got in line for a 10.5. Checked again and there's no record that I even tried. Not mad at not getting them, but super sick of snkrs

I can go ahead and let you know rn you’re going to likely be returning those because if these are sized like the original release, that 14 is going to have your feet swimming lol. I tried to buy the original pair in a 13 and they didn’t have my size at the store, so I tried a 14 on because I really wanted them, but it was just TOO much extra space so I had to leaves them. Would have been my first lebron sneaker too. But today is my reckoning!!! Lol
I have a wide *** foot some 13s fit very snug ... uptempos fit tts .. but the Vick 2s I needed a 14.. hopefully these aren’t boats on me ... we shall see

Hit on sknrs very quick 10:01. Will see if i get the pair from feature. If I do will inspect which is the better pair and send back to SNKRS

Man bait came through. Man SNKRS is the worst app by such a large company. Whoever the executive is that is overseeing this portion of the business needs to be fired because they are incompetent.

Didn't think these were going to be bad at first but interest must've peaked. I'm literally in the hospital with the wife and newborn with 3 attempts up. Luckily pulled 1!
Congrats on the lil one! Perfect way to celebrate :lol:

One new development: size 13 resale price just leapt up on GOAT. I was watching it in case I had to pay resale and it was down to $260 earlier but after the release its at 310. What’s up with this damn 13 man!?!?

Glad a lot of people were able to hit. I just went ahead and paid the extra to secure my size 14. Im still haunted by the Christ the King 3's L smh. Cant wait to get them and throw the red laces in.

All the good sizes are gone on snkrs...
Now we wait for the Next colorway....
source (37).gif

so confused on sizing, TTS or half size down? I never owned a lebron 7. looking to scoop up one pair.

Act quick.

Got in line for a 10.5. Checked again and there's no record that I even tried. Not mad at not getting them, but super sick of snkrs
Yeah happened to me also. No feedback for the customer. I didn't know if my card got denied , size sold out or anything. I just happened to look and it went from pending to the button to try to buy again. That's terrible design!!! What's worse is the first time it did it to me my size wasn't even sold out. SNKRS is terrible!

without having the 2019 retro my original release 7s are TTS.

For reference 11 in LBJ 7
11 in roshe
11 in metcon
11 in vapormax
11 in Epic react ER2
11 in Cortez
10.5 in vans

Random fun fact, this blurry pic of Bron coming out of U Akron rec center was taken by me, was 1 Of the first leaks of Bron 7’s. I remember posting it on Nt, asking what shoes he got on and everyone was like those gotta be the 7’s. Glad i’ll finally have these, i still roc my Akron 7’s often.

49F7B467-DCF6-4CA5-8A1D-02CD351F3503.jpeg
332BEA87-41E8-4B37-95B6-EC3BF6347E35.jpeg

ak rowdy rowdy

are you from akron too?

Wtf :rofl:4 pairs?

the 3s were hard too get?:lol:

I have the 09 pair that needs to be reglued, the pair i obviously paid way to much for on StockX and now the SNKRS pair, plus i have the 14 which kinda makes me want to get the 17 even if it looks nothing like a red carpet per say

Which exact colorway was hard to get? Probably the CTK? but everything else nah....

i got the HTown ASG3s no problem, but struck out bad on these
nike-zoom-lebron-3-superbron-ao2434-100-pair

of course after having the ASG3s and feeling how uncomfortable these are on my fore foot i'm not so upset about it anymore

Back
Top Bottom