• Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
oh u stalker Texas ranger fo real... 👀👀👀
AdmirableFrenchBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

:rofl: Evian.

funny how y’all speak about dudes pullin up the gym in sweats/joggers and LeBron XV’s. I counted on two hands today at mines. Comfortable sneaker but yeah casually with jeans? Meh. Not my first go to option.

Get off my meat b.

This the second time in less than a week you hopped out beggin for attention.
Get off your meat b? You sound like a clown. It's cool though I'll let you rock on an internet forum. Just stating the obvious. I'll let you be with your maroon pants and Chicago 1s.

If you plan on hooping in these...def think you can size down 1/2. Eliminates that heel slip a bit ..lots of toe room TTS for me in an 11. Might have to move these RCs unfortunately.

Last edited:
If you plan on hooping in these...def think you can size down 1/2. Eliminates that heel slip a bit ..lots of tow room TTS for me in an 11. Might have to move these RCs unfortunately.

idk what to think about the 7s size wise to be honest. i have an OG11 and it's roomy as all heck, so for the retro i grabbed 2x 10.5(1 DS still) and yeah there's no wiggle room at all i'm gonna grab the ASG in an 11 and pray for the best

idk what to think about the 7s size wise to be honest. i have an OG11 and it's roomy as all heck, so for the retro i grabbed 2x 10.5(1 DS still) and yeah there's no wiggle room at all i'm gonna grab the ASG in an 11 and pray for the best
I've had these sz 11 RCs in my room since the drop and I've only walked around in them but always worried about the heel..but said w.e kept em. Just got a Christmas 10.5 to try on before all stars drop and toe room cut down but not suffocating.

Back
Top Bottom