Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
i can call and say i sent it the wrong address and have them direct it to my address. hahah

That's wild! I never knew about that one honestly. But I sure as hell know it's best to conceal your order number for security reasons based on instinct.

Personally. I’m indifferent toward the resellers. I can’t knock the hustle. Once you get an item, what you do with it is up to you.

There wouldn’t be resellers if there weren’t impulsive buyers. Playing the waiting game has been good to me over the years, in due time I’ll get them at a price I want to pay.
You 100% correct.

And here's the thing

EVERYBODY is a reseller. No ifs ands or buts about it.

I bet they made more of them too..............

This statement always kills me. Why do yall always pit other releases against others when numbers are rarely ever exactly the same.........That stuff kinda matters, lol
Closest thing to the OG's 4...
things are already at 350-400
you must not know about the south beach lebron 8's... the hype is real for a pair of lebrons
When they retro the 8's.... its gonna be a **** show

I would have never been a reseller if it wasnt for resellers and bots.

I never wanted to pay resell prices, so i started buying extras, selling to make a profit and using that $ to pay resell for something i REALLY wanted.

After i stopped wanting to pay resell for ANYTHING, i just kinda used it to lessen my out of pocket for releases..........It is what it is. Adapt or retire.

Sold out for me at 10am. I was in a class, didn’t have time to mess with the SNKRS foolishness. No 10.5 on the FTL app. The love is still there but the bs that comes with online releases is soothing the itch. (Channeling MJ in 1993)

I never wanted to pay resell prices, so i started buying extras, selling to make a profit and using that $ to pay resell for something i REALLY wanted.

After i stopped wanting to pay resell for ANYTHING, i just kinda used it to lessen my out of pocket for releases..........It is what it is. Adapt or retire.
Exactly. My first pair of Js were the cement 4s way back when. I used to pick up my Js at Niketown on a Saturday with no issue as I got older. In 2018 I decided if I wanted to still be able to get the shoes I wanted I’d have to adjust to how the game has changed. No more Saturday no worry pick ups. There’s now bots and stockx etc, adapt or quit

How? If someone wears a pair of shoes for years and eventually throws them away or passes them on to someone else if they fit, how is that a reseller? They literally did not sell them again.
I'm not referring to that person. My point is, the vast majority of sneakerheads, shoeheads, sneaker collectors, athletes who rock and collect sneakers for ball and hobby, sneaker hobbyists, casual heads, whatever u wanna call em...at one point or another in their lives has resold a pair of shoes, a watch, a shirt, a collector's item, an antique item, for monetary gain. We are all sellers for profit so one cant knock the other for reselling a pair of shoes, even if it's for a mere 20$ gain.

On a random note. I haven’t sold sneakers online in a few years. But going off my past experience. I probably would only use sites like goat and stockx.

eBay is way to succeptible to petty chargebacks and item not described claims, and their track record of favoring buyers can be a pain for sellers.

I need to find a solid cook group(that's not an arm and a leg to buy into) tbh...im getting to this same mindset

Back
Top Bottom