Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
20200516_183610.jpg
Lakers hat came but no shoes to match

Missed on the Brons...but I hit at my local Walmart’s on the release on these basketball cards. Selling the cards, getting my shoes.

Is it even possible to get a high value card at Walmart? They typically don’t carry hobby boxes, which is where you find the most valuable inserts

Shoes stores in LA dropped them as well. millennium shoes was FCFS and was told they had 14 and 15...smh

This release was so frustrating, man. Most people didn't have a chance. Like someone already mentioned, this was a straight up announced QS, if that makes sense. I know it doesn't, but yeah, that's what that was.

This release was so frustrating, man. Most people didn't have a chance. Like someone already mentioned, this was a straight up announced QS, if that makes sense. I know it doesn't, but yeah, yhat's what that was.

Worst part so many people were just talking out of their neck with zero information to back it.

These are going on sale....yeah sure...

Last edited:
Footlocker was the worst today. Dropped pairs last night and still tried to sell this morning too

Won’t front I wanted them. No where near my favorite 7 and I tried to buy them. With that said no way in hell I’d pay $300 plus for these.

Trust me...i was caught by surprise. I didn't think they were a part of phase one but they dropped a message on IG about FCFS. Sold out in 5 min.
You know what, I’d rather pay $500 on stockx then line up with people now, not catching that virus to save some money not worth it. Now if there was no line that’s a little different

yep had to cop on stockx unfortunately cuz i missed out... good thing is i copped around 1pm and now the price went up 5 dollars... kinda glad i pulled the trigger when i did...just sucks that my work email is on my profile which i dont have access to so when they ship it i wont get the tracking but whatever lol

Back
Top Bottom