Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Could be that. Could be they never had em. All the size 15's sold quickly and I haven't seen another pair since. 450, 490 and 600 were the sell prices. Of course mine was 450.

Hoping the size 15's release down the line.

Maybe SNS comes through. But if not, I just gotta move on.

Really wanted these but it is what it is.
Same

No way my size 13 from StockX for $300 is gonna ship! So I’m just gonna get a 12. All my other 7s are a size 13. In general, how would you say these fit? Thanx

No way my size 13 from StockX for $300 is gonna ship! So I’m just gonna get a 12. All my other 7s are a size 13. In general, how would you say these fit? Thanx

Can you go down a full size? Thought about pulling the trigger on a size 14 yesterday but sometimes brons run small.

Can you go down a full size? Thought about pulling the trigger on a size 14 yesterday but sometimes brons run small.
I’m not Sure. Every shoe I have is a 13 except for for my Jordan 12s cause they run big and they fit me fine. I was just wondering if the general consensus is Lebrun 7s run big or tts?

Could be that. Could be they never had em. All the size 15's sold quickly and I haven't seen another pair since. 450, 490 and 600 were the sell prices. Of course mine was 450.

Hoping the size 15's release down the line.

Maybe SNS comes through. But if not, I just gotta move on.

Really wanted these but it is what it is.
My goat purchase still says " seller packaging " shall see what happens 🤞🤞

Media Days disappeared from Snkrs...is this normal?

Screenshot_20200517-181500_SNKRS.jpg

Still there as a reminder of failure...lol

Thats weird, not only are they not showing up for me, but I also never got a notification for the flints that just shock dropped

The flints were a desktop only. It was odd. They actually were available for about 10 min.

I was in the middle of a game on my phone when the j23 notification dropped. Finished the game bout 5 min left and was still able to get em.

The flints were a desktop only. It was odd. They actually were available for about 10 min.

I was in the middle of a game on my phone when the j23 notification dropped. Finished the game bout 5 min left and was still able to get em.
Why still confused doesn't that help bots...

my heel slid a little in my true size but my toes are at the toebox. please don't go down a size unless your toes are prosthetic

every 13 that dropped in that time frame was the easiest, even cool grey 11s that year. When concords dropped thats when everyone was into sneakers.

The flints will be what a lot of people said this release would be.

Discounts and widely available.

Copped 7 pairs of Flint 13s ten years ago. 3 pairs this time around should be eazy peezy even with #FU.Botworld in the picture

Back
Top Bottom