Nike Air Max Neon Pack

laugh.gif

wow so i had plans to get another pair of neon 95s in 2010 I guess this wont b happening anymore. I didnt really like the neon laces anyways I just wanted toreplace my HOA joints

I thought Neon 95s were still coming out. Don't hold your breath for neon colorways of other runners

sometimes i wonder if ppl read anything before they ask questions??...absolutely no re-issue on the am90 or am1...am95's will drop as a gr i believe

Like I said months ago, no. NEVER will be apparently. Still got US12s in the Max Is, looking forlorn in their LE box...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

not really fellin the am1 or the 90. easy pass.

Really? The most limited Air Max I ever (at 244 pairs, less than those horrific Amsterdam 'things'), UK only, and it's an easy pass??? Only 10 of these packs were given away and nobody but me got the tape. Boom.

Tell me a better non-original colour has existed in this Air Max.

who cares how limited they are? that should have nothing to do with whether or not somebody likes them... but yeah I wish I had a pair, no doubt...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

who cares how limited they are? that should have nothing to do with whether or not somebody likes them... but yeah I wish I had a pair, no doubt...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Of course, not about limitedness at all, for me anyways. I was working at size? at the time, only reason I have a pair (well, I had 2, hehe). NEVER BUY INTO HYPE

However, if this was limited to 4 or 4000000 pairs I'd still want 'em. Simply the best AM1 colourway outside the originals. Fact. Materials are insane.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by rolla808

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

macgyver35 wrote:

cubanbeee wrote:

From what I've heard the AM95's have been dropped, and there might be another shoe added in its place. There is no 'firm' release date yet
for any of the shoes, if it does happen at all.

B

Thanks for the solid info Cubanbeee
Not true at all the AM 95s are the only ones that will drop the AM90 will not and the AM1 was replaced with an ACG look alike called the AIR
WILDWOOD

and im almost positive the laces on the AM95 are white but dont quote me on that...

Damn if this is true that just ruined my day.

Here it is

via http://asphaltgold.de/sne...a36d673bdae244d266b5c1df

Back
Top Bottom