Nike Air Max Neon Pack

The AM95s are copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

From what I've heard the AM95's have been dropped, and there might be another shoe added in its place. There is no 'firm' release date yet for any of the shoes, if it does happen at all.
B

Thanks for the solid info Cubanbeee
Not true at all the AM 95s are the only ones that will drop the AM90 will not and the AM1 was replaced with an ACG look alike called the AIR WILDWOOD

and im almost positive the laces on the AM95 are white but dont quote me on that...
So we are getting a Wildwood instead? I mean I would much rather have the Maxes....but I will take a Wildwood done up in a neon colorway dependingon the placement.

Where the heck in the world you can get this on 50%?!
If DW's AM-1 would be available on that price, I'm sure I'd love to cop more than a pair.................................

23MCpizzle23, what do you mean "look alike" called "air wildwood"? the wildwood is the ultimate classic ACG shoe IMO. one of my favoriteNike models of all time. do you mean they're doing the wildwood in a neon colorway? that might be pretty hot, any more info??

Wanna see the pics of Wildwoods in Neon CW and hoping that it's gonna be better than this.
14973551_o3.jpg

Originally Posted by ta2and0

Wanna see the pics of Wildwoods in Neon CW and hoping that it's gonna be better than this.
14973551_o3.jpg
laugh.gif
them joints lookin' like some Herman Munsters.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

23MCpizzle23, what do you mean "look alike" called "air wildwood"? the wildwood is the ultimate classic ACG shoe IMO. one of my favorite Nike models of all time. do you mean they're doing the wildwood in a neon colorway? that might be pretty hot, any more info??

yes exactly what i was saying. not to say its not a good style but people are getting the two confused it is the wildwood ACG not an AM1.

Originally Posted by marco23d

The Dave White Air Max 90's and 87's are NOT re-releasing. This picture is extremely old.
Im kind of happy these aren't re-releasing......they probably take a short cut on quality.

....and if they did release Id snag a second pair for the heck of it
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom