Nike Air Max Triax 2

Still no huge discounts on OG red & blue :nerd:? I’m starting to get a lil antsy lol. Still waiting on that 60 piece.

CT1104-100

XXXX - CT1104-100 - 101.png
XXXX - CT1104-100 - 102.png
XXXX - CT1104-100 - 103.png
XXXX - CT1104-100 - 104.png
XXXX - CT1104-100 - 105.png
XXXX - CT1104-100 - 106.png
XXXX - CT1104-100 - 108.png

Still no huge discounts on OG red & blue :nerd:? I’m starting to get a lil antsy lol. Still waiting on that 60 piece.
Happy I bought the blues over the holidays with that Notre sale. $82 shipped I think it was. Well worth it and now Notre appears sold out. NDC hopefully will lower the price again from the $98 they are marked as right now. Might grab that above-posted white/black/purple pair once they get below $100 anywhere after release. Concord-esque, I dig it.

^^^They just did but I missed my size 10 smdh. Would’ve came out to about to $73 shipped which I would’ve gladly copped at this point. They’re still up on there at that price with the flash sale they’re doing right now.

Last edited:
you don’t need it’s 25% when u add to cart
Right on, realized that after. Would’ve been tempting to get a second pair of white/blues but my sz 11 is gone. That’s cool, I took advantage of the sale and grabbed a pair of the white/turquoise/photo blue Ghost Racers I’ve wanted instead. $106.76 after CA tax. Certainly nowhere near the steal as those Triax, but I’m only interested in the Triax purple pair of what’s left on NDC and those are still full price as well before the discount. But happy to snag the Ghosts in this colorway for at least some discount without having to wait it out longer.

Last edited:
Yeah I was able grab the OG red black pair in my size earlier this morning for $63 shipped. Wanted the blues at that price too tho :smh:.

Update: just said F it and pulled the trigger on END. for $79 shipped. Tired of waiting. With a lil cash back reward on my card it comes out to $66. I’ll take it.

Last edited:
Yeah I was able grab the OG red black pair in my size earlier this morning for $64 shipped. Wanted the blues at that price too tho :smh:.

Update: just said F it and pulled the trigger on END. for $79 shipped. Tired of waiting. With a lil cash back reward on my card it comes out to $66. I’ll take it.
Yeah honestly I look at these rock bottom prices as a major bonus when we can score them, not something I expect or get hung up on. I bought my royal blue Triax from Notre over the holidays when they were about the same price shipped as you just paid on END. And when you get them and wear them, you’ll probably realize you’d have been happy to pay $110 for them LOL. I know that’s what I thought once I had them on. I expect the same with the Ghost Racers I bought today.

Grabbed the blues for $79 on End. Nike didn’t have my size. Looking forward to these.
Not that I will ever buy from END again after the black/red XI debacle, but it's still shipping to the U.S. after that news about Nike planning to not allow overseas retailers to ship to the States? Interesting.

Not that I will ever buy from END again after the black/red XI debacle, but it's still shipping to the U.S. after that news about Nike planning to not allow overseas retailers to ship to the States? Interesting.

Yes. END and several other EU companies are still shipping to the US and never stopped. Nike has a *rule (more like a suggestion) but obviously sellers are not required to abide by it. I’ve been getting all kinds of shoes from across the pond since they supposedly announced the “rule”.

25% off on Nike
They restocked in sizes. Finally grabbed the white and red pair , I had a $50 Nike GC so they came out to $14.18 glad I waited.

Oh how convenient they restock right after last week’s 40-percent sale. I’m not impressed, Nike :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom