Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

A younger me would have liked the red but now I want something more subtle.
5pYByVf.gif

personally im diggin the clear bubble

I kind of like them both

The non red bubble doesn't really bother me honestly.

I think I actually prefer it.
It's more toned down
A younger me would have liked the red but now I want something more subtle.

9696b502b1ebc7cd30c61f33c1e0ee74.jpg

20190419081525.jpg

This kinda reminds of the cb 34 that retroed in 2016 the air units were a different color from the Ogs also. Really don’t understand why they changed the color of the air units either but it’s not a complete let down from the original

Ready for them too, but I think these will drop sometime next month, we'll see.
The only thing I've seen is Sneakernews saying they release in April but no date. That's why I was hoping to see them this week.

Sneakernews release date page now says May 15 for the white/blue pair and just "May" for the white/black/reds. OK, then.

They’re probably just assuming it’s going to be May. I want to see these in person. Have a feeling it’s going to be one of those releases where only certain select areas get them.

Damn, I am losing my mind waiting for the white/black/reds to show up somewhere. Was in a FTL the other day and asked about them, they told me they don't have a release date and "shoes like that usually just show up when they show up." I'm hoping they drop next week along with the white/blue pair Sneakernews has down for the 15th. I am more pumped for these than I have been for almost anything in a long time, other than Concords. I'm starting to feel the same way about these shoes as I do about that 10-part Bulls documentary that isn't coming out for a year: I wish I didn't even know about it until just before it dropped. At least with these Uptempos, the period of anticipation is much shorter :lol:

Seems like they did that volt colorway just like the Total Max Uptempo with the suede on top. Not bad but I'll pass and just get the Bulls colorway.

Back
Top Bottom