Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I’d rather have these retro, than another pair of the purple airbag CB 94s
F46913A9-EFDA-4B68-8507-370C545EAF5E.jpeg

Or some Air Ballistic Forces.
While I’m at it, some Air Raids, Air Veers, and Air Force Vs(high and lows).

Lucky. I miss those, I had both, but I definitely got my wears out of the 2000 release. It was one of my first pairs I got on my employee discount. I went into work on my day off to cop for $55.

Lucky. I miss those, I had both, but I definitely got my wears out of the 2000 release. It was one of my first pairs I got on my employee discount. I went into work on my day off to cop for $55.

I was the opposite. I wore my ‘06 pair to the ground. I actually still have the other early 2k cw’s as well. The Obsidian cw was the first to crumble.

0A490B63-5F64-4548-A712-9DC05CE5DCC2.jpeg

Missed those cobalts from 01....the footlocker exclusive, I worked at Niketown lol, needless to say I was mad about that exclusive

And AF III's Hi's again. Had the 06 Max B's and they were nice. Let them go thinking they'd return and got vac'd smh.

had the 06 pair but sold them cuz they were snug...had the Godzilla too and sold them... I hope they come out again eventually

they play too much games with the air chambers. you can do the correct colors on the godzillas and white black stray jackets but not the cb max or these? they even ****ed up the black cb 34 2’s too but got the white colorway right 🤦🏻‍♂️

Interesting.

These are dried up and when I do see them, it's never this good condition. Have the '04 pair but they're cooked.

Paid $100 for that pair up there.

I'd take the blk/blue pair as well.
nike-air-max2-cb-94-black-varsity-royal-040297_1.jpg
It would be dope if Nike could just change the color on the tongue like red or blue or orange or green and leave the rest of the shoe black and White. Don’t color the leather

Back
Top Bottom