Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

I just did from 12 to 11.5 because all they had , I’ll lwt you know Monday when they arrive how they fit

I'm usually a size 8 on air max 1/90/95/97/98, can do 7.5 snug, tried a size 8 on these and they fit big and the toes are too boxy for me, size 7.5 was a good fit but still had some room maybe because of the toe box shape. I reckon, half size down would be a snug fit. I passed tho didn't like the toe box shape.

CJ7980-101

XXXX - CJ7980-101 - 101.png
XXXX - CJ7980-101 - 102.png
XXXX - CJ7980-101 - 103.png
XXXX - CJ7980-101 - 104.png
XXXX - CJ7980-101 - 105.png
XXXX - CJ7980-101 - 106.png

Nike gonna have to open new outlets just for all the am2 light stock that won’t sell.

I got the one pair I wanted but couldn’t believe how many colorways were produced.

Did see a “Neon” pair that is kind of tempting.

i don't really understand why people complain about too many colorways or too many bad colorways of a shoe that they like. like...there are a billion jordans, am90s, am1s, am95s, etc...etc...not all of them can be winners, but someone, somewhere probably liked them. i'm just glad they brought back the ogs.

well then you could take a shoe like the huarache that has also had a ton of mostly not great colorways pumped out in a short amount of time and was nike's second best selling shoe in 2017. the point is, a bunch of bad colorways (to us, the niche audience on niketalk) won't necessarily kill a shoe. and, on the bright side, you can currently buy multiples of what you like now for cheap and hold on to it for the next decade+.

word. Might have to unsubscribe to this thread. It’s getting disrespectful at this point.

Back
Top Bottom