Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

20190106205936_original.jpg
20190106205935_original.jpg

20190106205934_original.jpg

Couple of new colorways including the above ones are showing up on US11...

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/stmr/touch/20190107

Looks like they screwed up the blue colorway. Why can't nike just stick to creating the entire list of og colorways? Who is advising them on what colorways to release? Half of these colorways are ****. I'm in for the teals, and red and white for sure.

lots of things to nit pick & complain about as usual w/any Nike retros but honestly I’m just happy to finally have a retro of one of my favorite runners.

last time Nike got me this excited for a long awaited retro was the structures

lots of things to nit pick & complain about as usual w/any Nike retros but honestly I’m just happy to finally have a retro of one of my favorite runners.

Same. As much as I wish they'd get the details down perfectly, I'm just as happy for a chance to own wearable versions of some of these runners. Just as long as they're comfortable, I can deal with some of the other misgivings.

I gotta see the sole on the gold pair for color comparison. If the blue is close enough I'm going to sole swap my american blues. With those and the teals and the red and white I'll be set.

i recall the original had a tall heel and sloping forefoot area. Felt like you were walking downhill to some degree.

The original didn’t have forefoot air and since this is a retro dont expect Nike to put it in this time either. Hehehe

Back
Top Bottom