Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

Always looking to bring back its retro silhouettes, Nike is reportedly set to re-release the highly coveted Air Max2 Light silhouette.

Set to return in 2019, the retro model was originally released in 1994 and served as a sequel to the 1989 Air Max Light runner. Known for its assortment of bright contrasting looks, the Air Max runner will be releasing first in its original “Glass Blue” and “Atomic Red” colorways. Expressing more of a running look, the Air Max2 Light features a striking yet simple dynamic panel upper elevated by a special dual-pressure chamber heel and forefoot Air encapsulated sole unit, phylon midsole and Duralon outsole.

No official drop notes just yet, but expect the Nike Air Max2 Light silhouette to return sometime in 2019.

Source https://hypebeast.com/2018/5/nike-air-max2-light-2019-re-release

nike-air-max2-light-2019-rerelease-001.jpg

Nice, I love the red and blue OG-colourways. Hopefully they will give it the big airbubbles like the did with the first AM93-retro but I guess thats a falso hope.

I guess they will be in the pricerange of the last AM97 retro's?

nice, i totally forgot about this cw
Wasn't exactly love at first sight. I think I got them around 95/96 and back then I had a hard time finding new shoes. Used to buying top of the bill Nikes but I never liked 95s and 96s and never really looked at cheaper models. I think I was wearing OG 180s at that time but at some point they were just completely beat so I just had to buy something.

This second model never looked as good as the first AM2L but I think I found them in a sales rack thinking 'these aren't too good but other shoes available are a lot worse' but they turned out to be pretty comfortable in the end. The first model is still the better looking shoe though.

Wasn't exactly love at first sight.
i have owned the first OG cw back in 94, i always wanted the wmns royal/volt cw from the second model but never got them because the 95s came out, and back then i was in transition from GS sizing to adult sizing, so when the 95s came out i instantly felt in love with them and i was looking forward to get my first pair of air maxes in adult sizing so that i can enjoy the visible forefoot air system, and if i have to choose i will take the second model, i like the cws more from the second model

Oh mannnnnnnnnn I flipped when I read this news. You guys dont understand how long I've wanted these.
When I was a kid back in '94 I was in awe when I saw the teal pair on another older kid. My parents wouldnt get them for me and I've been clamoring for nike to retro them ever since.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom