Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

i just bought the OG blue lagoon for 75 euro, i am now aiming for the neon cw and the ultramarine crimson cw to hit 85 euro or lower
Indeed. It’s both a curse and a blessing. Curse because of having to fight the temptation to just buy them out right haha, blessing because Nike is pumping them out like candy that it’s pretty much a given at this point we can wait the ones we want out for discount.

Every color way is not going to be fire. But that still doesn’t take away from the greatnesses of the other colorways or the shoe in general. Every classic shoe has tons of not great colors.

That doesn’t mean they have to put out trash colorways that have zero thought put into them, or extra elements/patterns that can make a great/decent colorway look horrible, or not add enough so potentially great colorway ends up mediocre.

That doesn’t mean they have to put out trash colorways that have zero thought put into them, or extra elements/patterns that can make a great/decent colorway look horrible, or not add enough so potentially great colorway ends up mediocre.
Agreed. Nike can do better than some of the crap they release. Listen to your customers!

60970532_379168852948264_4300708807238504767_n.jpg

61481427_403840890219560_8785193686444378691_n.jpg

I placed a bid on StockX during MDW for blue lagoons and I finally got notified on Sunday that I won and Payment was sent thru Paypal. Now I get an email yesterday that Paypal has refunded me, the hell is up with that man? :angry:

I have a promo code for 20% off and I still can't quite pull the trigger on these.
I’m not sure it’ll be able to be used... I have a 20% off that I kept trying to use on the reds, and it wouldn’t let me use it... sometimes Nike won’t let you use discount codes on newly released items.

I’m not sure it’ll be able to be used... I have a 20% off that I kept trying to use on the reds, and it wouldn’t let me use it... sometimes Nike won’t let you use discount codes on newly released items.
I added them to my cart and it applied the discount.

Back
Top Bottom