Nike Air Metal Max (2020 Retro)
CN0051-600 (Sample)

XXXX - CN0051-600 (Sample) - 001.png
XXXX - CN0051-600 (Sample) - 002.png
XXXX - CN0051-600 (Sample) - 003.png
XXXX - CN0051-600 (Sample) - 004.png
XXXX - CN0051-600 (Sample) - 005.png

Im good on Nomos

Theres way better and more interesting shoes in the vault that needed a retro right now

They really need to fix the air bags on these shoes first before they keep bringing them back out. The fat bags are such a huge part of what made these shoes attractive in the first place. I want a pair of neon 95s so bad but damn man. Its not even the same shoe anymore. Same can be said for these, am93s and a slew of others. Pennys hurt pretty bad too. So many classics butchered

Last edited:
:nthat::nthat::nthat:

Thanks for the heads up! Long overdue retro, and like most I’m just hoping they stay as true to the OG as possible.

And to the good people at NSW, do us and yourselves a favor and try to make the initial release a OG colorway. Not only to attract those who will purchase off nostalgia, but to then get others to look into and give the release a buzz.
These oddball colors only frustrate the people who waited for them to retro and the new age consumer who has no connection to them. We just end up with poor sales, a bunch of outlet fodder, and a large group of angry people who have waited forever to see them retroed only to be shelved after putrid colorways produce putrid sales (ie: air up, zoom gp, air unlimited, air sensation, force max, etc, etc).

Just keep it simple, give us these and go from there......

5D2CFF08-2731-49B2-9F30-35603A96C628.jpeg

If they don't make any of these and ESPECIALLY the last two.. its a good chance they can keep em. Fire shoe.. terrible colorways.
i wouldnt say no to non og retro cws, but it al depends how they look ofcourse, that green/white cw is not really my cup of tea, i hope they bring back the white/blue cw from the first picture what i have posted, that was my fav cw and also the first time that i bought nikes at the foot locker in amsterdam, i was super excited when i saw those instore and they were even discounted from 300 guilders to 200 guilders and back then i was 16 and still living off my parents the extra 100 guilders what i have leftover ive spend it on KFC, burger king and weed :lol: good times in 1998 with the guys from the L$G crew

i wouldnt say no to non og retro cws, but it al depends how they look ofcourse, that green/white cw is not really my cup of tea, i hope they bring back the white/blue cw from the first picture what i have posted, that was my fav cw and also the first time that i bought nikes at the foot locker in amsterdam, i was super excited when i saw those instore and they were even discounted from 300 guilders to 200 guilders and back then i was 16 and still living off my parents the extra 100 guilders what i have leftover ive spend it on KFC, burger king and weed :lol: good times in 1998 with the guys from the L$G crew

I don't know all OG colors for this shoe.. But I like the ones you posted so far. The rest are trash to me.

Back
Top Bottom