Nike Air Mowabb QS

also, these look way better with the ACG logo on the neoprene ankle collar as opposed to "air mowabb." I thought all the OGs were the same in that regard. small detail, but it makes a difference aesthetically.

landed....
IMG_20191113_125311_020.jpg

I went half size up. just tried them on and they still fit SLIGHTLY snug. probably bc of my wide feet + force fields. they look amazing on foot. just noticed they added a pull tab which def makes it easier to put on, but they look cleaner without it. all in all, I'm beyond happy. will post some pics of all 3 pairs when I get back from whole foods.

so something that jumped out at me immediately when i looked at this comparison pic is the banana shape of the women's pair. the other 2 have more of the sleek, streamlined OG shape ... 👁👁

IMG_20191113_154948_860.jpg

I went half size up. just tried them on and they still fit SLIGHTLY snug. probably bc of my wide feet + force fields. they look amazing on foot. just noticed they added a pull tab which def makes it easier to put on, but they look cleaner without it. all in all, I'm beyond happy. will post some pics of all 3 pairs when I get back from whole foods.

Probably going to grab these sometime this week and was wondering since they are women's and I'm an 11.5 in men what size do I get..13w? Also I have wide feet as well so should I go a half size up or stick with my normal size? Thanks in advance..

Probably going to grab these sometime this week and was wondering since they are women's and I'm an 11.5 in men what size do I get..13w? Also I have wide feet as well so should I go a half size up or stick with my normal size? Thanks in advance..

I'm an 11.5 too. I went with 13W, which would be TTS. Some people are saying half size up though. Mine are on the way.

I'm an 11.5 too. I went with 13W, which would be TTS. Some people are saying half size up though. Mine are on the way.
TTS was was too snug for me so I went.5 up... but I will say after wearing they broke in and loosened up some... So its kind of a toss up and depends on how much room you want in your toe box area.

Is this site legit? I knew it was a woman's sneaker and this is a woman's site so I was curious to know.

Is this site legit? I knew it was a woman's sneaker and this is a woman's site so I was curious to know.

you can pay with PayPal so its worth a shot...

I'd say scam

Site is legit.

if you don't wear force fields, half size up should be perfect.

Got my pair in. These fit almost 2 shoe size smaller. I’m usually a 10.5 in most kix and 11 in some air max and a 10 is af1 but Dayumb! I’ll try to see if they give.

Got my pair in. These fit almost 2 shoe size smaller. I’m usually a 10.5 in most kix and 11 in some air max and a 10 is af1 but Dayumb! I’ll try to see if they give.
Upon further wear I can’t do these. Idk if I got a defective pair or not but My big toe to my heel is busting outta these. Smh. I can’t even return these.
if anyone needs a pair for retail shipped 10.5 hmu.
I’m hella tight that I spent mad bread on these n they short.
im so done with Nike QS And hyped releases.

These are in Women's sizing. Did you order 1.5 up from your regular Men size?

Back
Top Bottom