Nike Air Mowabb QS

I did some research and 3 identical sites as that one all built the same exact way. They offer paypal but I believe its a scam. Let us know if the actually ship your pair. They also had a fsr of oatmeal FoG 1's which is pretty fishy.
Thanks my man..I actually haven't ordered yet due to meet still trying to figure out what size I'll need.. plus I also tried calling them and emailing them and got no response so I'll probably pass on that site..good looking out though..

Be careful. Supposedly the ip is in India even though it says CA based business

I did some research and 3 identical sites as that one all built the same exact way. They offer paypal but I believe its a scam. Let us know if the actually ship your pair. They also had a fsr of oatmeal FoG 1's which is pretty fishy.

Copywriting is pretty bad too…

Be careful. Supposedly the ip is in India even though it says CA based business
I’m must be old and washed cuh the detail to sizing and site set up are amazing. So I could be wrong.

These are in Women's sizing. Did you order 1.5 up from your regular Men size?
Yeah. I went up 1.5. Was contemplating getting a half size down due to my last pair being too roomy :/

Just got my pair in from SNS. Went TTS. A little snug but will be fine once they break in.

82B2AC1C-06B0-4EC7-B2A5-86AD4295F7BD.jpeg
C88D5091-9675-4C18-AECE-A2424A9E01DA.jpeg

My pair from OneBlockDown still hasn’t shipped. Got a tracking number but it is still in the store :-(

man my SNS order got cancelled :frown: anyone know where i can get a US women 11? for retail or under :smile:

1 left!

man my SNS order got cancelled :frown: anyone know where i can get a US women 11? for retail or under :smile:
One more for good measure...

The more I compare these to the OG’s and they are pretty much spot on besides the mini swoosh and the cocked mowabb on the ankle.
really dope. I never really noticed that the mowabbs came with pull tabs.
B68AB0EB-7EF9-4B76-B9D3-F80FE1A6F779.jpeg

mowabbs don't come with pull tabs. she added that detail on these. easier to get on foot, but looks cleaner without it. also, the shape is different. Kim's have banana shape although still super sick on foot.

mowabbs don't come with pull tabs. she added that detail on these. easier to get on foot, but looks cleaner without it. also, the shape is different. Kim's have banana shape although still super sick on foot.
I beg to differ...
I just noticed this to.
I was under the impression that they did not come with pull tabs but the bottom 3 or OG colorways but are they aRe a version 2 maybe?
4E5F849E-755C-4F0A-B8A3-B53AA3286895.jpeg

Thanks for the clarification but the question was did these stay true to the OG model......
Kim kept it true to the OG more than I thgt.
Well that depends on what OG model you mean… The OG Mowabb, no. The Mowabb plus, yes. That’s why we mentioned there was a name change because the image you posted has the OG Mowabb and the OG line of Mowabb plus.

Well that depends on what OG model you mean… The OG Mowabb, no. The Mowabb plus, yes. That’s why we mentioned there was a name change because the image you posted has the OG Mowabb and the OG line of Mowabb plus.
5CE58D5E-A94B-4492-A2FC-F1B5957DA43E.jpeg

This is the og post and comparing it to the current release..... not the OG colorway.

I told heads I purchased a 12w/10.5m but upon further inspection they sent me a 10.5w/9m
:smh:
I didn’t notice until recently so I said I’ll go head n cawpmy true sz.
I’m a retired sneaker head so me coppin this twice is something.
:pimp:
01D8DB31-DA11-412B-9897-FDF03FA09124.jpeg
F0574554-4C8D-4E40-9508-4A3B27F56CE2.jpeg

Last edited:
which acg had the little characature mowing the lawn on the bottom. I thought it was mowabb. although, it has been over 20 years since I owned the shoe I'm inquiring about lol

Back
Top Bottom