Nike Air Pegasus 91 - Spring 2011 (PICS)

I'm probably one of like 12 people excited about these so I had to post:

Jul 8 · Nike Air Pegasus ‘91 – Spring/Summer 2011

Nike-Air-Pegasus-Spring-201-570x325.jpg

There’s still a long wait ahead of us but arriving next summer for during the Spring/Summer 2011 season is the Nike Air Pegasus ‘91. A gem for true Nike-heads, the Air Pegasus line is readily recognized as one of Nike’s most popular running shoe collections – despite not being designed by sneaker-god Tinker Hatfield. This original white-orange-blue colorway is set for a release, and hopefully other colorways (like white/grey/teal) will follow suit. Nike’s Retro fix has a ton of sneakerheads excited…are you? Check out the extra shot after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for more info regarding Nike Retro releases. via Provider.

I'm probably one of like 12 people excited about these so I had to post:

Jul 8 · Nike Air Pegasus ‘91 – Spring/Summer 2011

Nike-Air-Pegasus-Spring-201-570x325.jpg

There’s still a long wait ahead of us but arriving next summer for during the Spring/Summer 2011 season is the Nike Air Pegasus ‘91. A gem for true Nike-heads, the Air Pegasus line is readily recognized as one of Nike’s most popular running shoe collections – despite not being designed by sneaker-god Tinker Hatfield. This original white-orange-blue colorway is set for a release, and hopefully other colorways (like white/grey/teal) will follow suit. Nike’s Retro fix has a ton of sneakerheads excited…are you? Check out the extra shot after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for more info regarding Nike Retro releases. via Provider.

i usually like these "type" of running shoes but im not feelin these...other cw's??? post some og's?

i usually like these "type" of running shoes but im not feelin these...other cw's??? post some og's?

Yeaaa! bin waiting for these!! hope they release em in other CW's aswell. thx for posting!

Yeaaa! bin waiting for these!! hope they release em in other CW's aswell. thx for posting!

HELL to the YES! Finally! Nike made a good decision, those hating on these have most likely never seen these in person, trust these are sick. Had the teal joints hope those come back as well

HELL to the YES! Finally! Nike made a good decision, those hating on these have most likely never seen these in person, trust these are sick. Had the teal joints hope those come back as well

Yeah, I had the OG Teal joints like 5 years ago and ended up selling them cause I was just afraid they'd crumble. I loved the shoe though, so I'm glad to see a retro. Perfect type of kicks to wear when you don't want to have to worry about your sneakers, but everytime you look down, you like what you see. (pause)

Yeah, I had the OG Teal joints like 5 years ago and ended up selling them cause I was just afraid they'd crumble. I loved the shoe though, so I'm glad to see a retro. Perfect type of kicks to wear when you don't want to have to worry about your sneakers, but everytime you look down, you like what you see. (pause)

I used the Pegasus '91 for an elementary school project. I sliced it lengthwise so it opens up to reveal a small cave with lego inhabitants. My mom was PISSED.

I used the Pegasus '91 for an elementary school project. I sliced it lengthwise so it opens up to reveal a small cave with lego inhabitants. My mom was PISSED.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Couldn't have said it better, I had those and a purple color way, neither was wearable so happy to see these getting the retro treatment

Back
Top Bottom