Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Found a lone pair of turbos at San Leandro today in my size for 84+tax. Soles a bit dirty but needless to say I’ll be testing them out shortly anyway. Very happy to find them cheap!

rumored to be Pegasus 36 Trail
S81130-132807(1).jpg

Will someone with access to nike.net please share the offer date of the Pegasus Turbo in Deep Royal (AJ4114-400)?

My favorite Vom14 cw so far via IG
58BADE52-90B0-4880-99A2-2425AE224D93.jpeg

It’s a WMNs cw. I hope they drop a similar cw in men’s with a different accent color.

6F69A975-4FF0-4E87-8327-B0839A5E1452.jpeg
My pair of the Vomero 14 arrived right before I was heading out for a run today. I took them out for a quick five miler and am impressed.

The upper is similar to the Pegasus 35 but a little more cushioned at the heel. The React and Zoom Air midsole is nice. They have some responsiveness while being cushioned. I happened to run in my Pegasus 35 yesterday and the Vomero are a nice shoe to rotate with those and the Turbo. The Vomero are definitely geared toward easier mileage but I picked up the pace the last few miles of my run and they felt good at around 6 minute pace.

The maroon CW is pretty nice in person and the volt accents give it a little style.

6F69A975-4FF0-4E87-8327-B0839A5E1452.jpeg
My pair of the Vomero 14 arrived right before I was heading out for a run today. I took them out for a quick five miler and am impressed.

The upper is similar to the Pegasus 35 but a little more cushioned at the heel. The React and Zoom Air midsole is nice. They have some responsiveness while being cushioned. I happened to run in my Pegasus 35 yesterday and the Vomero are a nice shoe to rotate with those and the Turbo. The Vomero are definitely geared toward easier mileage but I picked up the pace the last few miles of my run and they felt good at around 6 minute pace.

The maroon CW is pretty nice in person and the volt accents give it a little style.

How is the toe-box width? Wider, slimmer, or same as the Turbos?

The near of minimal changes I see :/

To be fair I don’t see it getting much better anyway. Thought the first were perfect

I like these changes to the upper. The thin tongue looks that of the Vomero 14 and I think the removal of the stripe will make the toe box a bit more comfortable.
Facts! I didn't realize the impact that stripe makes till I tried running with a toe injury. That stripe has absolutely no give at all. I had to switch back to peg 34's till everything healed up. Otherwise, love the turbos.

C9FD97CB-2B87-4136-8B86-F2594435E249.jpeg

I’m still loving the Vomero 14. The React and Zoom Air are a great combination. Super responsive while maintaining cushioning. These and the Pegasus Turbo have been my rotation recently.

Back
Top Bottom