Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

again nothing against you and not saying don't make the claim but 9 months equals about 39 weeks? 2x a week is still 78 uses and if you ran 5miles each run then you've approximately put ~400 miles on the shoes

i know i sound like a **** right now but i truly am not, i genuinely find it funny

by all means make the claim though, nikes been sticking it to use for the longest and has gotten so much of our $$$ that itll hardly make a dent on their financials

anyways, loved the vomero in the quick 5k run i did this morning, react + full length zooms great, i think this is better that the pegasus atm

steep hills (if you've been to Universal Studios Hollywood and rode the tram, that's part of the course) killed me :lol: but overall a good and fun run

minion 5k vomero.jpg

minion 5k.jpg

A question on the midsole separation on the Pegasus Turbos: has anyone had the issue where isn't clear separation? I have parts of the ZoomX ripping apart at the tip and then the rip joins the seam. I want to get it sent back to Nike but I wonder if they'll accept it or claim that it isn't a defect.

A question on the midsole separation on the Pegasus Turbos: has anyone had the issue where isn't clear separation? I have parts of the ZoomX ripping apart at the tip and then the rip joins the seam. I want to get it sent back to Nike but I wonder if they'll accept it or claim that it isn't a defect.

I sent in my peg 33 mo farah ids because the heel of the outsole slightly separated from the midsole. They refunded me.

anyways, loved the vomero in the quick 5k run i did this morning, react + full length zooms great, i think this is better that the pegasus atm

steep hills (if you've been to Universal Studios Hollywood and rode the tram, that's part of the course) killed me :lol: but overall a good and fun run

i heard quite a few people having issues with the tongue digging into their foot on the vomero 14. was that ok for u?

i've had no issues at all but then again i rarely wear no show socks so i can see the issue there if you're foot might be in direct contact

there are somewhat two part in the tongue, the very top part is floppy and paper thin material so that is in no way the cause of that
nike-air-zoom-vomero-14-mens-0095-1544132241.jpg

but below that is the memoryfoam-ish padding which is pretty soft and not stiff but it does has structure and maybe it could dig in but its also soft underneath and the overall length is short too so it doesn't even hit where your ankle bends, i compared it with the vaporflys tongue and that ones actually stiffer and has structure would be more bothersome with no show socks

i'll do more runs in them and see but i feel like that is the true test if anything were to dig in because i was climbing steep hills with it
nike-air-zoom-vomero-14-mens-0088-1544132238.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 5.34.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 5.34.53 PM.png
Saw this on Nike.com while looking at these shorts. Notice the Peg turbos the model is wearing. Looks like a special edition of the turbos with the BRS logo on the outer heel. Anyone else hear anything about this pair releasing to the public??

Some reviews mentioned this area digging into their ankle

2B0AB08A-AEB4-4492-BE9B-A556B41891C1.jpeg

never had that issue and i just put the shoe again without socks and went on a few strides and it doesn't really hit on anything to be bothersome

really want the terra kiger 5 but apparently its very narrow, gon' have to go the ndc route so i can easily return if it doesn't work for me

never had that issue and i just put the shoe again without socks and went on a few strides and it doesn't really hit on anything to be bothersome

As someone who has tried them on, I found going up half a size from my Nike Running shoe size (US11 in all Nike running shoe currently) made them fit much better.

crazy how the vomero 5 has gotten a revival thanks to the acw collab and im not even gon' like, the new cw they just released doesn't look too bad

not sure if the original release had these colorblocking but they look good now
50898622_2403359579721334_4193505468528642149_n.jpg

59375170_2105927976364253_4497384779463371252_n.jpg

crazy how the vomero 5 has gotten a revival thanks to the acw collab and im not even gon' like, the new cw they just released doesn't look too bad

not sure if the original release had these colorblocking but they look good now
50898622_2403359579721334_4193505468528642149_n.jpg

59375170_2105927976364253_4497384779463371252_n.jpg
Really like the blue and the green ones coming on SNKRS. Too much $$ for old tech though. Wish they would drop prices to start. Otherwise I’ll wait for outlets to get them or not at all. Those early vomeros are so comfortable with the combo of big zoom air and plush insoles.

Picked up my Bright Crimson (600) Peg 36 today!

The new upper and tongue feel very nice, and certainly an upgrade from the 35. It looks and feels more breathable as it has been stated and referenced for design. With the hot and humid days we have for the next 5 months, I'll really be able to give that a test. Running 50 minutes tomorrow morning and will give an update on how the first run goes and feels! Maybe some pics if I remember.

O
Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 5.34.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 5.34.53 PM.png
Saw this on Nike.com while looking at these shorts. Notice the Peg turbos the model is wearing. Looks like a special edition of the turbos with the BRS logo on the outer heel. Anyone else hear anything about this pair releasing to the public??

I need the shoes and the shorts. When do these drop?

Picked up my Bright Crimson (600) Peg 36 today!

The new upper and tongue feel very nice, and certainly an upgrade from the 35. It looks and feels more breathable as it has been stated and referenced for design. With the hot and humid days we have for the next 5 months, I'll really be able to give that a test. Running 50 minutes tomorrow morning and will give an update on how the first run goes and feels! Maybe some pics if I remember.
Nice bro, where did you get your pair from ? Nike London gave me the green colourway. They said official release won't be until end of June ?

really want the terra kiger 5 but apparently its very narrow, gon' have to go the ndc route so i can easily return if it doesn't work for me

"Also comes in a Red and Black colorway, but if you get those you're just basic..."

:lol:

I can't wait for the Peg36s (Trail) in that cw!

curious about the peg trail too, it might more suited for my wide feet

anybody know the release date on those again?

while i won't be running the trail, i want to hike mt baldy sooner than later (since californias getting some unpredicatable rains, got to just go when the suns out) and i wouldn't mind having a new one pair to try

nice, i can probably wait and see what the reviews look like

just wish it had react instead of cushlon but then again the price would probably be in the ~150, any chance of a vomero trail? :D

PegTrails tech:

Underfoot, Zoom Air pods in the heel and forefoot are surrounded by Cushlon for a protective ride with a little pop. Additionally, multidirectional outsole lugs are just aggressive enough to ensure traction on trail surfaces without being uncomfortable on the road.

To provide the added support and durability necessary for trail running, this shoe received a perforated mesh upper with synthetic overlays in high wear areas. Finished off with Flywire Cables in the midfoot and a thin tongue, the Pegasus 36 Trail conforms to your foot for a dialed-in fit no matter the surface.

nice, i can probably wait and see what the reviews look like

just wish it had react instead of cushlon but then again the price would probably be in the ~150, any chance of a vomero trail? :D

PegTrails tech:

Underfoot, Zoom Air pods in the heel and forefoot are surrounded by Cushlon for a protective ride with a little pop. Additionally, multidirectional outsole lugs are just aggressive enough to ensure traction on trail surfaces without being uncomfortable on the road.

To provide the added support and durability necessary for trail running, this shoe received a perforated mesh upper with synthetic overlays in high wear areas. Finished off with Flywire Cables in the midfoot and a thin tongue, the Pegasus 36 Trail conforms to your foot for a dialed-in fit no matter the surface.

I got to try a pair of the Peg Trail a couple of weeks ago. They are ok, more cushioning that the Terra Kiger, but much heavier.

Probably no vomero trail. The Peg has a history of trail variations while the vomero never has.

Back
Top Bottom