Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Nice bro, where did you get your pair from ? Nike London gave me the green colourway. They said official release won't be until end of June ?

Picked it up at a local shop here in the states. Usually stores, especially specialty shops tend to get them mid May.

Ran in them for 50 minutes this morning and they felt like a nice upgrade from the 35. Upper is much better on the run than the 35 and actually feels cooler temperature wise. The heel feels a lot less restrictive but not in a flimsy way. Just feels lighter and sleeker all around. I use the Pegs for everything, easy runs, tempo, faster intervals / track sessions. It feels like this version (36) is even more well rounded and the "lighter" (even though it probably weighs the same, it feels less clunky with a thinner upper) makes for a shoe worthy of a name with Zoom in front of it.

3E8CE43C-2382-49E6-B76F-7C232F3D905A.jpeg

3BF38009-B1B2-4ECE-912D-820CDA0EAEA8.jpeg
Can anyone confirm the Turbo Shield drops in October for $210?

thanks for the feedback

do they fit narrow?

does it also have a rock plate?

The fit is the same a Peg/Peg turbo. I have broad feet and I didn't find them narrow. The length was true to size.

It does have a rock plate.

They were comfortable and I enjoyed the ride. There is plenty of cushioning, but it feels stable.

My biggest gripe was the weight, but I had just had a pair of Terra Kiger on so maybe the peg trail felt heavy compared to them.

interesting, based on rw the peg35 and kiger5 weighs about the same

in comparison the vomeros about 5oz heavier and i love running in it

and speaking of vomeros...

05.18.19 run 10m.jpg

it doesn't rain much here in socal but i just got to say, if you have a chance, run in it

it's very refreshing and it felt like i didn't even get that tired, just make sure you're shoes are somewhat weather-proof and i wish i had more time to log more miles

wore pegasus and ye smy socks were soaked though it wasn't so bad in the beginning, i managed to avoid some puddles the first couple of miles

05.19.19 run 10m.jpg

According to SneakerBaas: Peg36 Trails launch on 6/6/19!
https://www.sneakerbaas.com/nl/releases

gdfkgn.png

I'm planning to keep the Marquee cw stock, but I have plans to convert the Volt cw to a Road Pegasus...

Something like these...
Pegasus 36 Trail - Volt Conversion.jpg

For me, these (Peg36 Trails) and the Zoom Fly3s are my most anticipated releases of 2019 so far, so I can't *$&@'n wait!

Last edited:
didn't really know how the gyakusou jacket works but seeing it in action makes it extra awesome

sort of want now

According to SneakerBaas: Peg36 Trails launch on 6/6/19!
https://www.sneakerbaas.com/nl/releases

gdfkgn.png

I'm planning to keep the Marquee cw stock, but I have plans to convert the Volt cw to a Road Pegasus...

Something like these...
Pegasus 36 Trail - Volt Conversion.jpg

For me, these (Peg36 Trails) and the Zoom Fly3s are my most anticipated releases of 2019 so far, so I can't *$&@'n wait!
Here’s another colorway that hasn’t yet been posted (I think)

CD2BE6A1-2FA4-46C0-83FD-6EACA8A227F3.jpeg

didn't really know how the gyakusou jacket works but seeing it in action makes it extra awesome

sort of want now

That thing could come out like Iron Man's nanotech armor, but I'm still not wearing shirt with a built-in Fanny pack.

:lol:

its not a fanny pack, its a pocket in the back of the shirt/front hand warmers

its weird but i just realized that the mens hides the hoody in front by the hand warmers while womens hides it in the back

looks perfectly fine packed though
gyakusou-transform-mens-jacket-T4s7MQ.jpg

interesting

ran in the rain yesterday in a ripstop packable (via nb though) and my upper was dry including the tee underneath (i dried my phone and wiped my sunglasses with my shirt)

used the hill-city bottoms (gap company but still a $110) and my legs were soaked (nylon)

rfx45 rfx45 - if you're looking for a trail shoe and you have wider feet, don't forget about the wildhorse 5! the shoe has been my go to for trail ultras since the release of the 3 (my personal fave). nike positioned the kiger as a 50K and under racing shoe (at least for elites), with the more cushioned wildhorse being anything longer. plus, the white/pink/blue CW is dope

Picked up my Bright Crimson (600) Peg 36 today!

The new upper and tongue feel very nice, and certainly an upgrade from the 35. It looks and feels more breathable as it has been stated and referenced for design. With the hot and humid days we have for the next 5 months, I'll really be able to give that a test. Running 50 minutes tomorrow morning and will give an update on how the first run goes and feels! Maybe some pics if I remember.
Nice, where did you get your pair from? Someone said general public release is at end of June ??

Back
Top Bottom