Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Ordered these

8E287B27-554F-45D4-9E18-92C56FA0ACFA.png

Have the first turbos and the multilayer cushion system is starting to separate. Would it be possible to return them as a faulty shoe back to Nike?

Have the first turbos and the multilayer cushion system is starting to separate. Would it be possible to return them as a faulty shoe back to Nike?
Same. Sent mine back to Nike last week. Just waiting for Nike to inspect them and determine if it’s a manufacture issue.

I did that a month ago. Got my Turbos on release day and after around 10 months they started to separate on both the right and the left. I ended up getting a complete refund.

Same. Sent mine back to Nike last week. Just waiting for Nike to inspect them and determine if it’s a manufacture issue.
Let me know how it goes. May end up doing the same.

I did that a month ago. Got my Turbos on release day and after around 10 months they started to separate on both the right and the left. I ended up getting a complete refund.
Was there anything special you had to do other than fill out the form here and stating the separation?
https://www.nike.com/help/claims/new/footwear

I did exactly that about 3 weeks ago and already got my voucher for $180. Trying to decide if I should get the Peg Turbos on sale + shorts or the 2s for a replacement pair.

edit: Anyone have a pair of the peg turbos and the peg turbo 2s that can speak on the sizing? Wondering with the thinner tongue and heel padding if I should size down half a size on the 2s compared to the OGs.

Last edited:
i tend to like really cushioned socks to i usually wear elite bball socks, i hate crew though as it irritates my legs, wish nike offered more quarter length options

i want to try the max cushioned trainer socks by nike though, i like the colors
everyday-max-cushioned-training-ankle-socks-3-pairs-3b8Yng.jpg

want to try the elite cushioned socks too
elite-cushioned-ankle-running-socks-3kJ2d4.jpg

Still love the 35 Turbos. Have the OG and now the Trues. Wife and oldest daughter also have 35 Turbos.

Attachments

• FB2934B2-C6D0-40D3-9D5B-A97C175913F8.jpeg
    FB2934B2-C6D0-40D3-9D5B-A97C175913F8.jpeg
    483.4 KB · Views: 29
i tend to like really cushioned socks to i usually wear elite bball socks, i hate crew though as it irritates my legs, wish nike offered more quarter length options

i want to try the max cushioned trainer socks by nike though, i like the colors

want to try the elite cushioned socks too

The color in real life for both of those first two packs are pretty different than the photos. They are much more dull in person. I’ve ordered both of the first two socks pictured, and returned them both.

damn, that sucks

really considering adding to an order i was gon place so i can use the $30 off promotion they have right now

^ I mean, you can still give it a try. Nike’s return policy is just too good. But just be advised that they are not as vibrant.

Back
Top Bottom